CJ Mosley looking at season-ending surgery

jetstream23

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Translation - if the Jets win the next two games he's going to try and play through injury for the final stretch.

Makes no sense to me.  Wins over the Raiders and Bengals don't mean the Jets will beat the Ravens, Bills, etc.  8-8 won't get the Jets into the playoffs.  He should just focus on getting better for next year to be 100%.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

One of the best pictures I’ve ever seen.  Guy was the biggest Fake.

You put him on 1st Street give him a compass and tell to get to 3rd Street he couldn’t do it.

Wonder what he’s looking at on that computer?

It looks like Jet Nation

3 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

One of the best pictures I’ve ever seen.  Guy was the biggest Fake.

You put him on 1st Street give him a compass and tell to get to 3rd Street he couldn’t do it.

Wonder what he’s looking at on that computer?

Trying to figure out when the pumpkin spice latte goes back on the menu.

28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Makes no sense to me.  Wins over the Raiders and Bengals don't mean the Jets will beat the Ravens, Bills, etc.  8-8 won't get the Jets into the playoffs.  He should just focus on getting better for next year to be 100%.

Of course it doesn't mean they'll beat anyone. If they win out they still have a chance at the playoffs. One more loss they're most likely out. So if they get to 5-7 maybe he can maybe give them a boost to try and win out.

Jets have to win out, and hope the Colts and Raiders both implode to 8-8, and all the other middle of the road teams go no better than 8-8.  It's a pipe dream.

Due to the Jets easy schedule and lack of AFC wins, they literally have no tiebreakers, so they have to go 9-7 while everyone else has to be 8-8.

Even if they got in, you really think this team can play with a wild card level team?  Beating the Giants and Redskins means jack.

Just get the surgery now.

41 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Surgery for a pulled groined?? Obviously the injury is much worse then that. 

He mentioned a few weeks ago that the injury actually extended up into his core so sounds like it was pretty serious. Not sure why he didn't just opt for surgery 2 months ago. Maybe the recovery time isn't too bad.

• Upvote 1