What?

UtahGangsta

Ya'll don't want nuna dis. Herm Edwards 4 life son. Karl Malone is a my birth father. Where is all the honies up in here? Nah mean ,nah mean.

The Jets could use a receiver?

Maybe the Chiefs too. Kennison wasn't too happy about the TO talk.

Can you play? Young Mr. Malone?

Ya'll don't want nuna dis. Herm Edwards 4 life son. Karl Malone is a my birth father. Where is all the honies up in here? Nah mean ,nah mean.

Let me translate:

You guys do not want any part of an altercation with me. Herman Edwards got a raw deal in Ny and I will forever be loyal to him even though he is a liar. Im looking to interact with some females,Do any of you happen to know where they are? Do you understand what Im am saying,Do you understand what Im am saying.

Personally, I loved the Norm/Cliff scenes. Hope these two can live up to the hype.

boy oh boy... someone got into the yoo hoo stash last night! :lol:

got to agree with you lady! norm and cliff had some classic lines! now..THAT was a sitcom!

Let me translate:

You guys do not want any part of an altercation with me. Herman Edwards got a raw deal in Ny and I will forever be loyal to him even though he is a liar. Im looking to interact with some females,Do any of you happen to know where they are? Do you understand what Im am saying,Do you understand what Im am saying.

Thanks Smizzy, that cleared alot up. I can finally get this confused look off my face :confused:

Let me translate:

I thought you admitted to being him last time?

Archived