Thank you Greenbean

Maxman

Don’t agree at all... guy is average as ****, not clutch, and inaccurate on short field punts 

Hey man. I like that guy.
He’s doing a pretty good job with the field position aspect of the game. Dont you remember the days whenever we needed the punter kick us out if our own end zone there was almost always a 21 ya shank coming?? lol

Edwards does a pretty good job with consistency.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

Nice [mention=9819]GREENBEAN[/mention]! I feel star struck knowing that I had the privilege of creepily sitting between you And [mention=28279]Lith[/mention] during opening game. We should have gotten your autograph. 

One more point and we would have one of the best days ever. Sorry for leading you on the long way out of the stadium. lol

1 minute ago, GREENBEAN said:

One more point and we would have one of the best days ever. Sorry for leading you on the long way out of the stadium. lol

My jets radar went off and I’m happy we made an exit when we did. Long, depressing walk out watching them fall apart on the TVs. I beat all the traffic thought back to PA!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

My jets radar went off and I’m happy we made an exit when we did. Long, depressing walk out watching them fall apart on the TVs. I beat all the traffic thought back to PA!

Best time to leave. My son didn't understand. He thought we would be holding them off and winning the game. You and I knew better. We know a Jets style collapse when we see one. haha 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Nice @GREENBEAN! I feel star struck knowing that I had the privilege of creepily sitting between you And @Lith during opening game. We should have gotten your autograph. 

From sitting between a Creep and a Dawg to becoming a star in just two months.  Great job, @GREENBEAN, look forward to seeing more of your videos.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

Three things I find disturbing:

1.  Driving while staring down at his dashboard.

2.  Driving some sort of non-BMW.

3.  Driving and speaking and no mention of SAR.

SAR I

Lol, was thinking the same thing, driving while not watching the road. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Lol, was thinking the same thing, driving while not watching the road. 

lol. You old men. That camera is literally on my dashboard right in front of my windshield. It looks a little lower in the vid. I’m safe. I promise. You see my seatbelt?

What’s really good is that there was a guy in a Ford F-250 trying to make some sort of statement to me in my Dodge Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel while I was recording that. Very distracting. Haha.

• Upvote 1

I really like the thought of having a forum regular doing this video. A bunch of you might get shout outs for your hot takes lol.

Exactly right. That little Edwards nugget was inspired by a stat posted by @sargefortide (I think).

And I know@drums is coming to my house for Thanksgiving. Maybe we could convince him to give an interview of sorts.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Three things I find disturbing:

1.  Driving while staring down at his dashboard.

2.  Driving some sort of non-BMW.

3.  Driving and speaking and no mention of SAR.

SAR I

Your Beamer has significantly lower towing capacity than the Ram haha

Funny. I’m just bothered that I forgot to mention cutting Craig Hentrich for Big Louie Aguire!!

Hey at least we got to listen to Louie Louie in the stadium 10x a game every time Louie would punt. Member dat?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1