Give me your most controversial food opinion

Got drunk with some old friends last night and the highlight was a discussion based around "controversial"food takes.

It started by me saying I don't like apple pie and it's not a top 10 pie.  Another was a buddy doesn't like ketchup.  Another was frosting sucks(I also agreed with this one)

What's yours?

• Post of the Week 1

Hot dogs are disgusting. I don't care what they're made of; they taste like sh*t.  

Blue cheese is an abomination. 

Alcohol sidenote:

Craft beer sucks - I live in CO and everyone is obsessed with brewing and they all suck at it.

Wine is pretentious. If you like wine - that's fine, none of my business. If you like wine so much that you need to talk about your flavor profile and describe a particular taste with "notes of _______" or "that's a good year for that vintage" - you're a douchebag.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 3

Hot dogs are disgusting. I don't care what they're made of; they taste like sh*t.  
Blue cheese is an abomination. 
Alcohol sidenote:
Craft beer sucks - I live in CO and everyone is obsessed with brewing and they all suck at it.
Wine is pretentious. If you like wine - that's fine, none of my business. If you like wine so much that you need to talk about your flavor profile and describe a particular taste with "notes of _______" or "that's a good year for that vintage" - you're a douchebag.

Liked that movie Sideways about the loser who lives for wine and going to different vineyards & stuff

Was like “yeah man ... that looks pretty cool ... hanging out , getting toasty with people & stuff”

Lasted about a week ... then i went back to “F those pretentious c*cks*ckers!” ... and hanging back out in my local dive bar

Still liked the movie though

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1