Rob123

Why I love Adam Gase.

If the Jets moved on from Gase, who would be a realistic replacement?

When looking at and judging Gase don't think about who you would like to see coach the Jets or who you think is the right coach for the Jets.  Compare Adam Gase to the list of people on the very short list of who the Jets would actually consider and who would actually want the job.

Is there a candidate out there that would actually want to come to the New York Jets that you would want to coach the team? 

Remember the Jets  gave Douglas  a 6 year contract less than 6  months ago and they are not going to eat that.   This immediately eliminates the big time college coach because anyone like that will want to be coach and GM and have more authority than the organization is willing to give one person.  No major college coach wants to go into a situation where they don't pick personal.  Douglas's contract will keep a Lincoln Riley or another candidate from being  interested in the job.

For the first time since Namath they have  a potential franchise quarterback.  The NFL is a passing league and the Jets will still be looking for an offensive coach.  One reason they fired Bowles is he was a defensive coach.  They are not going back to that after a year of Gase.  So the Jets will be looking for an offensive coach that will be  content with not making personal decisions.  How many offensive coaches with the ability to develop a young quarterback and no interest in personal decisions will be interested in the Jets job?  Hugh Jackson will be interested but that is the only given.

Josh McDaniels would not accept the job so who is there after that?  Gase kept the locker room together, Darnold likes him and he has taken a team to the  playoffs.  Is Eric Bienemy that much better of an option under the circumstances?  Nothing against Bienemy but he would be at the top of the list of guys available and there is a question as to whether or not he represents a better option than Gase.

If the answer is yes you had better be sure.  Bienemy is the hot name and to get him the Jets would have to dole out a contract longer and larger than his other potential suitors.  It is very likely there will be a minimum 4 openings in addition to the Jets if they make a change.  He will likely be the top choice for 3 of the 5 teams.  He will get a mega deal.  Look at the Jet situation.  Gase would have been hired, then got the GM fired and then got himself fired in the span of a year.  Does anyone think that set of facts makes an appealing scenario for a head coaching candidate.  To get Bienemy the Jets would likely have to overpay for him.

If the Jets fire Gase they could actually be in the position where they have to consider Hugh Jackson.

This is why for now I look at just how bad MaCagnan's drafts were and say "his moves made no sense and left Gase with little talent, let's see how things are in 2020.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 6

The NFL is cyclical. Last year everyone wanted Sean McVay 2.0. This offseason teams will be looking for John Harbaugh 2.0-The “CEO” coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

3 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

The NFL is cyclical. Last year everyone wanted Sean McVay 2.0. This offseason teams will be looking for John Harbaugh 2.0-The “CEO” coach.

I don't think any worthwhile candidate would be interested in the Jets job.  Think about it- the owner left to be an ambassador and this brings uncertainty not associated  with other jobs.  The whole Macagnan hiring Gase and then Gase firing him shows the team has recently been in  turmoil.  Macagnan's horrible drafts have left the  team with very little talent.  The Jets are a mess and the best option right now is to give Gase another year.  Pete  Carroll was a one and done here.  Maybe he was too young but his firing led to Rich Kotite.

We are talking the Jets here- throughout their history whenever it was questionable as to whether to fire a coach they always did it and it blew up.  It gets worse before it gets better.  Pete Carroll became Rich Kotite and the Jets went from being bad to a joke.  Rex Ryan took them to two AFC championship games and  probably should have gotten another year.  Ryan's Jets were entertaining.  In came Bowles, the Jets  never made the playoffs and they became downright boring.  Look at the numbers- who was a better football coach- Todd Bowls or Rex Ryan?

I am just saying whenever the Jets can go either way and they choose to fire a guy it always seems they replace him with someone much worse.

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 3

15 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

What about Vic Fangio? Will people want a guy like him? 

LOL 

• Haha 1

We have moved past this kind of talk.  After what we did with the plane, adam gase now knows what he needs to do.  We provided him the kick in the ass he needed.  We showed him that this isnt miami, and doing a half assed coaching job isnt going to cut it in NY.

He is now coaching better because of our actions and in turn, we have gotten behind him for the time being.

The revolution will let you know if/when this kind of stuff needs to be talked about again.

But riding a 2 game winning streak w/ a big game w/ the raiders on the horizon is not the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Seems we’ve made our bed, Gase gets till next year minimum. All this is moot, one positive he’s on the hot seat.

The Jets will still be rebuilding, so if Sam can’t carry the team on his shoulders, Gase will be fired black Monday 2020.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Rob123 said:

If the Jets moved on from Gase, who would be a realistic replacement?

When looking at and judging Gase don't think about who you would like to see coach the Jets or who you think is the right coach for the Jets.  Compare Adam Gase to the list of people on the very short list of who the Jets would actually consider and who would actually want the job.

Is there a candidate out there that would actually want to come to the New York Jets that you would want to coach the team? 

Remember the Jets  gave Douglas  a 6 year contract less than 6  months ago and they are not going to eat that.   This immediately eliminates the big time college coach because anyone like that will want to be coach and GM and have more authority than the organization is willing to give one person.  No major college coach wants to go into a situation where they don't pick personal.  Douglas's contract will keep a Lincoln Riley or another candidate from being  interested in the job.

For the first time since Namath they have  a potential franchise quarterback.  The NFL is a passing league and the Jets will still be looking for an offensive coach.  One reason they fired Bowles is he was a defensive coach.  They are not going back to that after a year of Gase.  So the Jets will be looking for an offensive coach that will be  content with not making personal decisions.  How many offensive coaches with the ability to develop a young quarterback and no interest in personal decisions will be interested in the Jets job?  Hugh Jackson will be interested but that is the only given.

Josh McDaniels would not accept the job so who is there after that?  Gase kept the locker room together, Darnold likes him and he has taken a team to the  playoffs.  Is Eric Bienemy that much better of an option under the circumstances?  Nothing against Bienemy but he would be at the top of the list of guys available and there is a question as to whether or not he represents a better option than Gase.

If the answer is yes you had better be sure.  Bienemy is the hot name and to get him the Jets would have to dole out a contract longer and larger than his other potential suitors.  It is very likely there will be a minimum 4 openings in addition to the Jets if they make a change.  He will likely be the top choice for 3 of the 5 teams.  He will get a mega deal.  Look at the Jet situation.  Gase would have been hired, then got the GM fired and then got himself fired in the span of a year.  Does anyone think that set of facts makes an appealing scenario for a head coaching candidate.  To get Bienemy the Jets would likely have to overpay for him.

If the Jets fire Gase they could actually be in the position where they have to consider Hugh Jackson.

This is why for now I look at just how bad MaCagnan's drafts were and say "his moves made no sense and left Gase with little talent, let's see how things are in 2020.

just say no to joshy no matter what.  as for the other rooney rule guys, jackson is a two time loser.  bienemy might be worth a look.

but realistically this is a meaningless argument/discussion.  gase isn't going anywhere at the moment.  true the nfl is a what have you done lately type of organization but the offensive players just haven't been very good, especially the oline, and needs some serious talent infusion.  imo gase has shown that his scripted plays can work very well.  the jets have scored on an opening drive 3 games in a row.  when did that ever happen under bowles or even rex?  what gase has to demonstrate is he's capable of making adjustments after the defense start adjusting.  some of this is because of player talent and some of this is on gase.

He’s totally not going anywhere. Embrace it I guess. I’m trying not to sh*t on him constantly bc it’s a, what I think vs. what I hope. Maybe he’s a better coach then appears a la and tbh, really no HC would be doing too much better with this sh*t roster. So really, it’s all assumptions if he’s good or not. He’s never coached a good roster. That’s the truth. So there’s that. The truth is we just really don’t know for sure. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, HessStation said:

He’s totally not going anywhere. Embrace it I guess. I’m trying not to sh*t on him constantly bc it’s a, what I think vs. what I hope. Maybe he’s a better coach then appears a la and tbh, really no HC would be doing too much better with this sh*t roster. So really, it’s all assumptions if he’s good or not. He’s never coached a good roster. That’s the truth. So there’s that. The truth is we just really don’t know for sure. 

The dude drinks 20 cups of coffee, watches tape until his eyes pop out, pretty much lives & dies for football, he didn't even want to cut the embilical cord before he ran out of the hospital to prepare & watch more tape. 

Hes a f*cking nut job, but he's perfect for this place. He doesn't give a sh*t what Manish Mehta, or Joe blow Jet fan thinks. He doesn't care what Le'veon Bell thinks because he's smart enough to know the dude will probably not be part of our rise to respectability. He does care what Darnold thinks because Darnold is this guys ticket to success. 

Lets let Joe Douglas do his thing, let the mad scientist Gase keep scripting plays (4 games in a row with opening possession TDs has to be a f*cking record for the NY Jets, right?), and build some damn continuity on offense for the 1st time since god knows when? The Jets & Chicago I think have been the worst offenses in this league for a while now. 

Do you know what I like about Gase? He's just crazy enough to be one of those coaches that when he does get some studs on offense and if Sam starts lighting it up one day when every clicks for him, this Jet team will give NO MERCY. We're up 24? We're trying to score baby! Gase ain't afraid o no Ghosts. 

• Like 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

The dude drinks 20 cups of coffee, watches tape until his eyes pop out, pretty much lives & dies for football, he didn't even want to cut the embilical cord before he ran out of the hospital to prepare & watch more tape. 

Hes a f*cking nut job, but he's perfect for this place. He doesn't give a sh*t what Manish Mehta, or Joe blow Jet fan thinks. He doesn't care what Le'veon Bell thinks because he's smart enough to know the dude will probably not be part of our rise to respectability. He does care what Darnold thinks because Darnold is this guys ticket to success. 

Lets let Joe Douglas do his thing, let the mad scientist Gase keep scripting plays (4 games in a row with opening possession TDs has to be a f*cking record for the NY Jets, right?), and build some damn continuity on offense for the 1st time since god knows when? The Jets & Chicago I think have been the worst offenses in this league for a while now. 

Do you know what I like about Gase? He's just crazy enough to be one of those coaches that when he does get some studs on offense and if Sam starts lighting it up one day when every clicks for him, this Jet team will give NO MERCY. We're up 24? We're trying to score baby! Gase ain't afraid o no Ghosts. 

I am glad to have found a fellow Gase fan.

I do like Gase as the coach of this team, I just also happen to believe there is no better alternative available.

I am also grateful to him for pulling the power play.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

This was the single best defense of Gase that I've ever heard. 

4 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

I am glad to have found a fellow Gase fan.

I do like Gase as the coach of this team, I just also happen to believe there is no better alternative available.

I am also grateful to him for pulling the power play.

Every Jet fan owes Gase a debt of gratitude for coming here, looking at this roster, seeing his free agent forays & watching him conduct that last draft and than mercifully for all of us leading the Mutiny to rid this organization of probably the worst GM this team has ever had & that is saying something. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rob123 said:

The whole Macagnan hiring Gase and then Gase firing him shows the team has recently been in  turmoil.  Macagnan's horrible drafts have left the  team with very little talent.

I don't think Macc played any part in hiring Gase other than being responsible for providing the coffee during the interviews. CJ made the decision and probably knew that he was going to fire Macc but couldn't bring in someone else so close to the draft and FA.

And yes - Macc is directly responsible for dismal lack of talent on this roster.

• Haha 1

I am an Adam Gase fan.  When the Dolphins fired him I had hoped the Jets would hire him.

One reason I love him is because Peyton Manning loves him. Peyton Manning  gives him tons of praise and this means something to me when a big part of the Jet job is developing a quarterback.

What I love most about him is what all Jets fans should love about him.  Adam Gase was hired, looked at  the roster and the putrid bizarre draft and then pulled a power play and got rid of Macagnan.  Upon reflection I believe Maccagnan was the worst GM in the history of a NY Sports franchise.  If not for Gase he would still be here.

In 2019 an NFL GM must understand and respect the quarterback position.  No general manager in NFL history was so bad when it came to QB's.  He wasted two premium picks on Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg.  A fourth and second round pick should amount two two players currently contributing.  They have nothing to show for those two picks and neither player is in the NFL.

Maccagnan drafting Darnold does not change this.  First off- Darnold fell on his lap.  He had the number 3 pick and every year with a top ten pick he took the best player available. 

Darnold further illustrates just how inept Maccagnan was.  To begin Maccagnan didn't want Darnold, he wanted Kirk Cousins and only after Cousins ran for the hills did he move onto a plan of drafting one.  The best move he made was drafting Darnold but he only did that because the move he wanted to make blew up.  Cousins was his first choice and anyone who would take Cousins over Darnold under the circumstances is clearly a fool.  

Maccagnan was embarrassed by the picks of Petty and Hackenberg.  The fat he made these picks shows he knew the Jets did not have a long term solution at QB.  Despite this the Jets passed on Mahomes when they knew they needed a long term solution at quarterback. Sam Darnold was drafted because Maccagnan screwed up the year before in not taking Mahomes.  There is no getting around this one.  The Jets were not set at  QB and any team not set at  QB who passed on Mahomes made a major mistake.  The Jets even more and here is why.  No matter how good Darnold becomes he is only one player.  Had the Jets taken Mahomes they would not have had to yield a second round pick to trade up.  The Jets needed a QB and passed on a generational talent.  They then had to pay a steeper price to obtain that franchise QB.  Ask any executive who they  would rather have- Adams or Mahomes and everyone will answer Mahomes.  If the Jets passed on Mahomes because they felt Adams was better that is a mistake Lombardi and Paul Brown could make.  That would not be so bad.  What makes it so bad is that because he whiffed and was humiliated so badly on Hackenberg, and too an extent Petty, he was scared of drafting a young QB again.  Macagnan's long term vision for the Jets involved Kirk Cousins at QB.  He essentially looked at history books and said "lets retry the Neil O'Donnell formula".  The idea of Cousins as the Jets franchise  quarterback has me asking if Mac was consulting Rich Kotite.

Let  it sink in- the long term vision of Macagnan had Kirk Cousins as a 30 million per year franchise QB.

Look at the aftermath of his drafting Darnold.  The Jets gave up a whole lot to get him so what does Maccagnan do to help his development?  Absolutely nothing.  The Jets were a bad 5-11 team.  Todd Bowles did nothing to inspire faith he was either a good head coach or had the ability to develop Darnold.  Why was he allowed another year to go 4-12 with Darnold?  So Maccagnan sticks with Bowles- a guy who does not like him and who proved not up to the job.   In  the history of New York sports was there ever a more lame duck coach or manager then Bowles last year?  Did anyone think there was a chance he was all of a sudden going to turn into a great coach?

So despite doing his best to avoid such a situation Maccagnan actually has a franchise QB and the Johnsons made the decision to hire an offensive coach.  What does Mike do?  Well he is down picks and it was the  4th year out of 5 that he has a top 6 pick.  He had never traded down before either.  Was there anything more logical to do than trade down and amass more picks?  Trader Mike couldn't be bothered as he had too many Rugby players to scout for spots on the practice squad as well in addition to fostering his crush on a Norwegian kicker.

So instead of trading down or drafting an OL to protect your new franchise QB, you take a DT in Williams who is a project and needs time to develop.  Instead of restocking the OL and taking a receiver with potential in the later rounds trader Mike selects Polite and Wesco. I think the 2019 Jets draft will go down as one of the  most mismanaged drafts in  the history of the NFL.  There is not one executive  who would have  made those same picks in Macagnan's spot.  When you are coming off a 4-12 year, haven't  made the playoffs in a decade, have a new head coach and a young franchise QB the decision  making should not be governed on finding a replacement for Leonard Williams. You do not use the 3rd pick to replace  a DT leaving as a FA.

The saddest part of how bad Maccagnan was is this- he came in with high picks, cap room and no controversy. Look at NY sports history- many times when a team is bad there are outside factors and it was not business as usual.  Macagnan didn't have to deal with anything other than football yet he was incompetent.

If not for Coach Gase he would still be here.  The draft was so bad and the Williams pick so misguided that Gase pulled a power play and that ensured us we never have to endure a Maccagnan draft again.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Through his coaching career, Adam Gase’s offense has averaged an 18th place finish (with six games left to play in the 2018 season) in yards per game. A Gase-led offense’s best finish was, not surprisingly, in 2013. That was the season Gase was the offensive coordinator for a historic Denver Broncos team with Peyton Manning. That season the Broncos finished first in the league. The previous season, as well as the following season, the offense finished fourth.

Those three years are the only seasons in Gase’s career his offense has finished in the top half of the league in yards per game. If you take away the three years with Peyton Manning, the average drops to an average 23rd place finish.

The highest finish in points per game for an offense that Adam Gase has been involved with that didn’t feature Peyton Manning? 2007. The 2007 Detroit Lions finished 16th that season with Adam Gase as the quarterbacks coach. For his career, Adam Gase’ offenses have averaged a 19th place finish. That number drops to 23rd when you remove the Peyton Manning years.

Over his coaching career, Adam Gase’s offense has averaged 19th in the league on third down. However, as with yards per game and points per game, that falls when you remove the Peyton Manning years. Without Manning at the helm, Gase’s finishes drop to 25th.

• Upvote 1

I too have given Gase the benefit of the doubt for getting rid of that brainless albatross Maccagnan. 

Now I know what that got me..

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Maccagnan was embarrassed by the picks of Petty and Hackenberg.  The fat he made these picks shows he knew the Jets did not have a long term solution at QB.  Despite this the Jets passed on Mahomes when they knew they needed a long term solution at quarterback. Sam Darnold was drafted because Maccagnan screwed up the year before in not taking Mahomes.  There is no getting around this one.  The Jets were not set at  QB and any team not set at  QB who passed on Mahomes made a major mistake

So instead of trading down or drafting an OL to protect your new franchise QB, you take a DT in Williams who is a project and needs time to develop.  Instead of restocking the OL and taking a receiver with potential in the later rounds trader Mike selects Polite and Wesco. I think the 2019 Jets draft will go down as one of the  most mismanaged drafts in  the history of the NFL.  There is not one executive  who would have  made those same picks in Macagnan's spot.  When you are coming off a 4-12 year, haven't  made the playoffs in a decade, have a new head coach and a young franchise QB the decision  making should not be governed on finding a replacement for Leonard Williams. You do not use the 3rd pick to replace  a DT leaving as a FA.

The saddest part of how bad Maccagnan was is this- he came in with high picks, cap room and no controversy. Look at NY sports history- many times when a team is bad there are outside factors and it was not business as usual.  Macagnan didn't have to deal with anything other than football yet he was incompetent.

If not for Coach Gase he would still be here.  The draft was so bad and the Williams pick so misguided that Gase pulled a power play and that ensured us we never have to endure a Maccagnan draft again.

Bottom line all said and done, you can't make points or arguments from the past based on what we know today. Hindsight is 50/50.  Case in point is that Chicago went for Trubisky. if Cleveland knew that Mahomes would be the player he is , would they have taken him instead of Garrett?

If crystall balls existed then there is much room for debate.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Totally hoping for the best since he’s def gonna be around

• Upvote 1

Maccagnan was getting fired regardless of Gase.

And if the qualifications for how good a head coach is is whether he can get a GM fired or be endorsed by a game changing hall of fame QB who called his own plays we're in trouble.

I don't care how terrible the roster is the team hasn't looked the least bit competent, disciplined or cohesive. 

Rex fielded those awful Idzik rosters and the team at least looked competent. Overmatched maybe but they played as a team. (Not an endorsement Of Rex)

Maybe Gase can turn it around. Who knows? However, his recent history and current tenure suggests otherwise. 

By the time Gase was with Manning he was in Denver. Gase didn't develop him at all.

A fourth round pick is not a premium pick. In fact there's a greater percentage of undrafted players starting then 4th rounders. 

• Upvote 3

Thus far, Gase has only done one thing I know of that is worth of any sort of praise.  He listened to Darnold's input and made changes in the offense.  

So what we've got here is a HC that needs to be schooled by his second year QB.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Rob123 said:

I am an Adam Gase fan.  When the Dolphins fired him I had hoped the Jets would hire him.

One reason I love him is because Peyton Manning loves him. Peyton Manning  gives him tons of praise and this means something to me when a big part of the Jet job is developing a quarterback.

What I love most about him is what all Jets fans should love about him.  Adam Gase was hired, looked at  the roster and the putrid bizarre draft and then pulled a power play and got rid of Macagnan.  Upon reflection I believe Maccagnan was the worst GM in the history of a NY Sports franchise.  If not for Gase he would still be here.

In 2019 an NFL GM must understand and respect the quarterback position.  No general manager in NFL history was so bad when it came to QB's.  He wasted two premium picks on Bryce Petty and Christian Hackenberg.  A fourth and second round pick should amount two two players currently contributing.  They have nothing to show for those two picks and neither player is in the NFL.

Maccagnan drafting Darnold does not change this.  First off- Darnold fell on his lap.  He had the number 3 pick and every year with a top ten pick he took the best player available. 

Darnold further illustrates just how inept Maccagnan was.  To begin Maccagnan didn't want Darnold, he wanted Kirk Cousins and only after Cousins ran for the hills did he move onto a plan of drafting one.  The best move he made was drafting Darnold but he only did that because the move he wanted to make blew up.  Cousins was his first choice and anyone who would take Cousins over Darnold under the circumstances is clearly a fool.  

Maccagnan was embarrassed by the picks of Petty and Hackenberg.  The fat he made these picks shows he knew the Jets did not have a long term solution at QB.  Despite this the Jets passed on Mahomes when they knew they needed a long term solution at quarterback. Sam Darnold was drafted because Maccagnan screwed up the year before in not taking Mahomes.  There is no getting around this one.  The Jets were not set at  QB and any team not set at  QB who passed on Mahomes made a major mistake.  The Jets even more and here is why.  No matter how good Darnold becomes he is only one player.  Had the Jets taken Mahomes they would not have had to yield a second round pick to trade up.  The Jets needed a QB and passed on a generational talent.  They then had to pay a steeper price to obtain that franchise QB.  Ask any executive who they  would rather have- Adams or Mahomes and everyone will answer Mahomes.  If the Jets passed on Mahomes because they felt Adams was better that is a mistake Lombardi and Paul Brown could make.  That would not be so bad.  What makes it so bad is that because he whiffed and was humiliated so badly on Hackenberg, and too an extent Petty, he was scared of drafting a young QB again.  Macagnan's long term vision for the Jets involved Kirk Cousins at QB.  He essentially looked at history books and said "lets retry the Neil O'Donnell formula".  The idea of Cousins as the Jets franchise  quarterback has me asking if Mac was consulting Rich Kotite.

Let  it sink in- the long term vision of Macagnan had Kirk Cousins as a 30 million per year franchise QB.

Look at the aftermath of his drafting Darnold.  The Jets gave up a whole lot to get him so what does Maccagnan do to help his development?  Absolutely nothing.  The Jets were a bad 5-11 team.  Todd Bowles did nothing to inspire faith he was either a good head coach or had the ability to develop Darnold.  Why was he allowed another year to go 4-12 with Darnold?  So Maccagnan sticks with Bowles- a guy who does not like him and who proved not up to the job.   In  the history of New York sports was there ever a more lame duck coach or manager then Bowles last year?  Did anyone think there was a chance he was all of a sudden going to turn into a great coach?

So despite doing his best to avoid such a situation Maccagnan actually has a franchise QB and the Johnsons made the decision to hire an offensive coach.  What does Mike do?  Well he is down picks and it was the  4th year out of 5 that he has a top 6 pick.  He had never traded down before either.  Was there anything more logical to do than trade down and amass more picks?  Trader Mike couldn't be bothered as he had too many Rugby players to scout for spots on the practice squad as well in addition to fostering his crush on a Norwegian kicker.

A well thought out post. Bravo. 

• Confused 1

Will give OP credit, he got on the forum and really came out enthusiastically. Took time to write out his thoughts well, whether you agree or disagree. Not going to knock the man for a long post, he will eventually shorten them down. 

3 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I just scrolled through all of that. Ordering a new phone now.

🤣 Got to be honest. I stopped reading after the third paragraph! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Why do I get the feeling this is Sperm Edwards son or relative?  Time will tell on Gase.   I wasn’t a fan of the hire, but there is always hope.