Maxman

### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Curious to see how our D holds up now. I’m expecting for us to have success on offense. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

This might be the first time all year that I've seen the two words "expecting" and "success" in the same sentence about the Jets.

Haha. The Raiders D looks like another Redskins/Giants D. 

Their offense is a different story though. I think our D is going to have their hands full. I’m excited to watch Bless Austin. Good or bad. We’re going to learn a little bit more about him.

• Upvote 1

Nice first half. The defense has been a pleasant surprise. I'm not too surprised at the offense efficiency. The raiders have a bad defense and we've shown to be able to take advantage of bad vanilla defense. 

Second half, I'm hoping to see more of the same. I don't want to same make hero throws though. Those can really change the momentum of the game. 

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Gotta think the Raiders offense gets cleaner 

probably need 21 to win

Yup. We need to keep pushing the tempo. The Raiders have a good offense. I cant see us holding them down the entire game. 

• Upvote 2

Wow what a great play call or improvisation. Not really sure, but I've never seen a Jets player that open near the goal line. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is Brian Poole extended beyond this season? Because if he's not, he should be.

He's not. I'm guessing he's next up to get extended though. JD has to be working on his extension. He's been balling all season. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

The crowd sounds quiet. I think everyone is on their phones calling people about how great the game is going. 

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

wanted Sam ti pull it down and run

It's hard to see, but it did feel like he had the middle of the field open for a descent run. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company