Maxman

### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Can somebody tell me what the fuk just happened we just walked through their defense and scored a touchdown and I walked out of the room for 10 seconds what happened? 0

• Upvote 1

can I get a griffin? A griffinator?  The Griffman!? AKA rumblin Stumblin Tumblin Gronk light? LOL this game is there for the taking! despite the BS crooked referees and everybody's love for Jon Gruden. F him!

Halftime and we cannot go into a shell here gaze better open it up I want to see bombs to Robby Anderson we need to put points on the board and step on their f****** throats!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

And some people were pissed that we went with Berrios over that smurf Dortch...

kids got some Wheels

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

His name reminds me of a cereal. “Berrios” is like knock off berry Cheerios. Every time I see his name, I think this. This season has fried my brain further.....

He's actually a cousin of a friend at my job who believe it or not was on the Jets practice squad in the early 90s as a punt returner

• Upvote 1

Kicking the piss out of the Raiders! What a much-needed football day for the Jets! Definitely do not let up keep scoring points and keep kicking the piss out of their quarterbacks

• Upvote 2

Great showing by the whole team today players and coaches. Congratulations and enjoy your day off cheers! It's going to be a nice holiday week hearing positive things about my football team on the radio and TV all week.

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company