Maxman

### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Leaving soon, time to tailgate.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Prepping for the weather. Waterproof ski gear is in order. 

SAR I

Enjoy stay dry, and bring home the WIN. 

Any day at the stadium is a good day regardless of the weather you just need to prepare for it. 

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS 

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

^says guy who never goes to games and mocks loyal PSL holders

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the toilet bowl this morning. 

You anger towards me is duly noted and I didn't know you worked at Taco Bell. 

Go drink the hair of the dog that bit you and lighten up Francis. 

Enjoy the game better check the batteries on your transistor radio, 

• Haha 2

Just now, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Says the man , home , nice and dry on his couch .

Not by choice this season and BEEN THERE DONE THAT IM SURE WAY MORE THAN YOU EVER DREAMED OF. 

2 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

1978 thru 2017 ; top that grasshopper

Great run I had a similar run about 23 years, why are you home on the couch now eating stale pretzels. 

Just now, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Couldn't take it anymore . The Jets organization treated the tailgaters like garbage . I couldn't fight with the morons who manned the parking lots anymore . About 5 home playoff games over that period has a lot to do with it . When the tailgate was better than the product on the field , it was time to hang up the spatula . 

The way they handled the seniority seating started the demise for me, I was pushed back further in my LL seats that acquired a hefty PSL fee. Paying a mortgage, property taxes and 2 college tuition bills looming I opted out, tried 1 season in MetLife in the UD and hated it barely attended any games that season. When we attend now we choose where we want to sit and pay the price sometimes row 1 LL or other times my neighbors company has 8 corporate seats and pay nothing. I do really like the MEZZ with club access if I buy back in thats where i'm thinking. 

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

Who also cried a river when he didn’t bring rain gear last year and had to buy it at the stadium 😂

Wasn't me buddy. Didn't attend any games in the rain last season. Only game I was at was the Vikings game and it was colder and windier than ever. We froze (under dressed) but no rain gear needed. I mentioned not paying $150 for a blanket for the wife, instead I took off sweatshirt and gave it to her. You have me mistaken. 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Guy puts out a self-serving personal highlight reel on game day and ten seconds in the n-word is used in the backing track the same week the Garrett controversy was headline news. This dude lives in his own narcissistic little world.

Great player great plays its about time a highlight reel involves a NY Jets player and not another NFL player making one against the NY Jets. 

@T0mShane  STOP THE HATE

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

ESPN live at MetLife looks like the rain has stopped for now. Temp 45 degrees Wind 20 MPH showers 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

A good day to be on your couch. 

For most I have a 3 season room with heat for days like today, big screen TV outdoor chimnea wood fire and a refrigerator full of beer. 

Like to be outside miss being at games regardless of the weather. 

My wife prefers me to hollar out there. 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

0-D016202-B947-4-E1-E-8-A21-AB1-DC86-A8-

Tracking down Sam. 

SAR I

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH SAR I 

Who are 1-2  3 is Jamal 4 is CJ  

good luck trade a Raider fan a beer for Sam 

LOL already on sale on E-bay. 

• Haha 1

Just now, SAR I said:

1 is Le’Veon. 2 is Quincy. 

SAR I

Any luck with the Sam Darnold yet? 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

999-E4-DE7-C82-F-48-FE-BDA7-CA354-C8-CF5

128-D05-E6-8-F80-4-A66-986-D-6-E027-FF08

Victory. 

SAR I

Nice and it looks like your seats are covered, WIN WIN today all we need is the WIN on the field. 

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

96207011-3-EAC-4315-AB32-67592467-EB2-A.

2-E444-C52-0-C5-B-477-A-86-A3-86-FA050-A

Not my section, hiding out in between the scoreboards behind the goalposts in the mezzanine, there are about 25 rows here that are completely covered. At 1 o’clock I’ll have to move down and get wet.

The wind is bad. Cold too.  

SAR I

Max posted a picture of the parking lot its empty. You might be able to hide there the entire game. High and dry. Enjoy 

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

ESPM cimini-

His recent sack explosion (five in the past two games) is an anomaly. He averaged 5.2 blitzes in the first nine games, then jumped to 13 last week against Washington, per NFL Next Gen Stats. The Jets were able to take more chances because they faced an ineffective rookie quarterback, Dwayne Haskins

about the sacks .....They won't be the driving force at the negotiating table. Teams don't pay safeties to sack the quarterback; they pay them to make plays on the ball. That's an area where Adams needs to improve (two career interceptions).

Jamal Adams is a hybrid SS/LB/Edge Rusher he's a BEAST on D helping this team win games. 

STOP THE HATE 

End discussion. 

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

A winner? He’s done nothing but lose in the NFL. 

Thats not his fault. 

• Upvote 1

NY Jets lining up for the WIN today....Diehard NY Jets fan in the rain.  @SAR I  got the fab 5 Star-Wars bobbleheads...WE GOT THIS

• Upvote 1

Adam Gase needs to let Sam Darnold throw the ball downfield the Raiders cannot stop us. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, David Harris said:

only able to catch snippets of the game but it seems Bless is having a great game, right?  Has he given up anything significant today?

Kid is holding his own doing good.

• Like 1

@SAR I  I hope you make it home safe and dry with the Fab 5 Star-Wars figures. Enjoy buddy and way to represent in the pouring rain. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Just curious are you gonna find a new team after the jets don’t trade Jamal this offseason? 

I hope so. 

image.jpeg.67cb1c9b00c35ea8a10bcca0abe23e73.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

SAR I haha. Obviously you are the real captain. Just keep making game day threads. 

As assistant captain or co-captain or whatever?  I forget, SAR I had other things on his mind today traveling to MetLife in the rain,staying dry and collecting the 5 Star-Wars trinkets. 

Football America just said pre-game DON' T COUNT OUT THE JETS 7-7 can turn into 9-7 and playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company