### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Guy puts out a self-serving personal highlight reel on game day and ten seconds in the n-word is used in the backing track the same week the Garrett controversy was headline news. This dude lives in his own narcissistic little world.

Great player great plays its about time a highlight reel involves a NY Jets player and not another NFL player making one against the NY Jets. 

@T0mShane  STOP THE HATE

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Jamal is the guy that after the other team scores a TD and the defense is pissed on the sideline say “But guys did you see me stuff that running play for 1 yard.”

He did this in the Miami game—clearly gave up the first TD and said after the game, “I’m not gonna blame Darryl and I’m not gonna blame myself.”

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

A good day to be on your couch. 

For most I have a 3 season room with heat for days like today, big screen TV outdoor chimnea wood fire and a refrigerator full of beer. 

Like to be outside miss being at games regardless of the weather. 

My wife prefers me to hollar out there. 

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

The Jets have won two in a row. The Raiders are here from the west coast for a 1pm game, that is never an easy task. Beachum is playing, Hewitt is playing. The Jets looked like a different team when they both returned to the field.

Here is the game thread, although the forecast is for rain we are hoping for some sticky fingers on Sunday. Let's go Jets!

50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Guy puts out a self-serving personal highlight reel on game day and ten seconds in the n-word is used in the backing track the same week the Garrett controversy was headline news. This dude lives in his own narcissistic little world.

it's not just him. it's many others in media and today's music  that is played that has no bounds  to vulgarity and racism - which in my opinion should be banded from air play - but that's too off-topic for this forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nice and it looks like your seats are covered, WIN WIN today all we need is the WIN on the field. 

96207011-3-EAC-4315-AB32-67592467-EB2-A.

2-E444-C52-0-C5-B-477-A-86-A3-86-FA050-A

Not my section, hiding out in between the scoreboards behind the goalposts in the mezzanine, there are about 25 rows here that are completely covered. At 1 o’clock I’ll have to move down and get wet.

The wind is bad. Cold too.  

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

96207011-3-EAC-4315-AB32-67592467-EB2-A.

2-E444-C52-0-C5-B-477-A-86-A3-86-FA050-A

Not my section, hiding out in between the scoreboards behind the goalposts in the mezzanine, there are about 25 rows here that are completely covered. At 1 o’clock I’ll have to move down and get wet.

The wind is bad. Cold too.  

SAR I

Max posted a picture of the parking lot its empty. You might be able to hide there the entire game. High and dry. Enjoy 

[/url]  

Stop with the hate - he’s gonna break an NFL record this year and he’s doing it as a member of the Jets. Does he talk incessantly, yes. People get motivated in their own ways.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

You’re desperate, this is a reach. Jamal Adams is our best player right now.
Just admit you were wrong, douchebag. Be a man.
  • Upvote 1