### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn’t get a chance to see the game today. So happy to shut Raiderholic up. And for Sam to have looked great again. And to see Jamal up his offseason trade value some more. Great times!

only thing i gotta say about that dude is...

YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO STOP JOSH JACOB

we squarshed their power running game. 

his biggest run was on 3rd and 18 where he got like 15...and was ultimately meaningless

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn’t get a chance to see the game today. So happy to shut Raiderholic up. And for Sam to have looked great again. And to see Jamal up his offseason trade value some more. Great times!

Just curious are you gonna find a new team after the jets don’t trade Jamal this offseason? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Had some errands to run and watched the game on an hour tape delay. All I can say is what a great game.

Gase is going to be one of the best Jets HC's, although that's not saying much.

Really hope Greg Williams does NOT get a HC gig next year. He has this D HITTING HARD. I love it.

Sam is finally recovered from mono and has grasped a new offensive scheme. The kid is going to be a top five QB. He all the intangibles and is a natural.

Jamal Adams just might be worth paying???? Although I'd trade him in a second for a 1st and 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slowmoe57 said:

Good win  we now have equaled last years win total. 8-8 or 7-9 is about what some here were picking to begin with. Not thinking my 9-7 will happen - But it could have.  On to next week.

Damn.  Didnt realize we had already equaled last year's total.  Man Bowles aucked.

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

SAR I haha. Obviously you are the real captain. Just keep making game day threads. 

As assistant captain or co-captain or whatever?  I forget, SAR I had other things on his mind today traveling to MetLife in the rain,staying dry and collecting the 5 Star-Wars trinkets.