Maxman

### Jets \ Raiders -- The Official Game Thread ###

Jamal is the guy that after the other team scores a TD and the defense is pissed on the sideline say “But guys did you see me stuff that running play for 1 yard.”

I highly doubt that, the guy is a winner and leader of the team. You’re describing Jamal as if you know him when u don’t know shlt.
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

You’re desperate, this is a reach. Jamal Adams is our best player right now.
Just admit you were wrong, douchebag. Be a man.

You’re on a roll today. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

You’re desperate, this is a reach. Jamal Adams is our best player right now.
Just admit you were wrong, douchebag. Be a man.

We been banning people all week for name calling . Please stop. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

We been banning people all week for name calling . Please stop. Thanks. 

Sorry, just sick of these guys that think they know it all, call themselves Jet fans, and for some reason they hate and criticize our best player.

• Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Stop with the hate - he’s gonna break an NFL record this year and he’s doing it as a member of the Jets. Does he talk incessantly, yes. People get motivated in their own ways.

ESPM cimini-

His recent sack explosion (five in the past two games) is an anomaly. He averaged 5.2 blitzes in the first nine games, then jumped to 13 last week against Washington, per NFL Next Gen Stats. The Jets were able to take more chances because they faced an ineffective rookie quarterback, Dwayne Haskins

about the sacks .....They won't be the driving force at the negotiating table. Teams don't pay safeties to sack the quarterback; they pay them to make plays on the ball. That's an area where Adams needs to improve (two career interceptions).

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

ESPM cimini-

His recent sack explosion (five in the past two games) is an anomaly. He averaged 5.2 blitzes in the first nine games, then jumped to 13 last week against Washington, per NFL Next Gen Stats. The Jets were able to take more chances because they faced an ineffective rookie quarterback, Dwayne Haskins

about the sacks .....They won't be the driving force at the negotiating table. Teams don't pay safeties to sack the quarterback; they pay them to make plays on the ball. That's an area where Adams needs to improve (two career interceptions).

Jamal Adams is a hybrid SS/LB/Edge Rusher he's a BEAST on D helping this team win games. 

STOP THE HATE 

End discussion. 

20 minutes ago, Rexorcism said:

I highly doubt that, the guy is a winner and leader of the team. You’re describing Jamal as if you know him when u don’t know shlt.

A winner? He’s done nothing but lose in the NFL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, JustEndTheSuffering said:

A winner? He’s done nothing but lose in the NFL. 

Thats not his fault. 

• Upvote 1

NY Jets lining up for the WIN today....Diehard NY Jets fan in the rain.  @SAR I  got the fab 5 Star-Wars bobbleheads...WE GOT THIS

• Upvote 1

All I can say is that screen mirroring on a 55''' flat screen is truly a wonderful thing.