Carson Wentz and Doug Pederson

jetstream23

It’s amazing how similar of a situation the Eagles and Jets have been in on offense. Eagles have had several injuries on the offensive line, and are missing multiple wide receivers.

It shows.

Even with a very talented quarterback taken #2 overall, and a Super Bowl winning coach who many consider one of the better offensive minds in the league, they are struggling.

I am watching the Eagles and Seahawks on another screen.  Max protection, jumbo packages, quick throws to get the ball out of the Wentz’s hands. They look a lot like the Jets have looked during the season.

Bottom line, you need to have the players to execute your game plan. A good coach and quarterback can only take you so far. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Been telling you since before the draft that year 

I never liked Mitchell. I was probably somewhere on this board with you telling folks who were falling for this kid. 

I think in one of my pre-draft postings I had him the worst QB of the bunch. I dont know WTF the Bears was thinking with that trade and draft. 

• Upvote 2