After This Win, There's Only 1 Thing Left To Say...

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

That loss to MIA (and/or the one to BUF) are going to haunt us if we finish the season one game out of playoff contention.  But this is good football so I'll take it.

I'm glad we still get 1 shot at each to shjt in their cheerios.

Of the remaining five games, I just don't seen losing to the Bengals or Steelers. Most of that has to do with their QBs against Williams' defense. The Jets should beat the dolphins. Have a good chance against the Bills. And will have to play a perfect game to be the Ravens. 8-8 isn't bad considering how the season started, but makes those losses to the Bills, Browns and Dolphins that much more unforgivable. 

Again, we've played the 27th, 28th and 29th ranked DVOA in defenses. But next week with the next two weeks bringing the 31st and 32nd, I don't expect the outcomes to be much different. 

I think there is something to be said for the trends and the history.

• As a general matter, when the Jets travel to Florida before November, they have a hard time-there are two losses.
  • The California teams tend to struggle flying East for 1 pm games-there is a win.

Going forward:

• The Jets struggle with the physicality of the AFC North teams.  The Ravens are also really good besides, but Cincinnati is awful-I think that is 2 losses and a win.
  • The Dolphins struggle coming up North in December to play-there is a win.
  • The Jets struggle against Buffalo at the end of the season, in Buffalo, against a physical front-that is a loss.

So there is my prediction for the season-6-10, and hopefully Tristan Wilfs.  

1 minute ago, varjet said:

I think there is something to be said for the trends and the history.

• As a general matter, when the Jets travel to Florida before November, they have a hard time-there are two losses.
  • The California teams tend to struggle flying East for 1 pm games-there is a win.

Going forward:

• The Jets struggle with the physicality of the AFC North teams.  The Ravens are also really good besides, but Cincinnati is awful-I think that is 2 losses and a win.
  • The Dolphins struggle coming up North in December to play-there is a win.
  • The Jets struggle against Buffalo at the end of the season, in Buffalo, against a physical front-that is a loss.

So there is my prediction for the season-6-10, and hopefully Tristan Wilfs.  

There's a powerful trend in place now.  3 straight games of scoring exactly 34 points.  3 straight wins.  Just keep putting up 34-spots and we coast to 9-7.

Oh and #34 (Poole) scored the 34th point today.

Image result for mind blown"

• Sympathy 1

Of the remaining five games, I just don't seen losing to the Bengals or Steelers. Most of that has to do with their QBs against Williams' defense. The Jets should beat the dolphins. Have a good chance against the Bills. And will have to play a perfect game to be the Ravens. 8-8 isn't bad considering how the season started, but makes those losses to the Bills, Browns and Dolphins that much more unforgivable. 

Again, we've played the 27th, 28th and 29th ranked DVOA in defenses. But next week with the next two weeks bringing the 31st and 32nd, I don't expect the outcomes to be much different. 

Wow. Way to poop in our Cheerios. Geez. Just friggin enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app