Raideraholic

Here I am to take my lumps

Props to you man. I definitely thought you would “lose” your password to the board for a while. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Your team isn’t nearly as good as you think it is.  And that is just a simple fact.  

Sure but even though you dominated this game , It’s just one game. Why you shouldn’t gamble because anything can happen one game.   The Raiders are still making the playoffs.

• Haha 3
  • Butt Fumble 1

9 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Your team isn’t nearly as good as you think it is.  And that is just a simple fact.  

Yeah, they are much improved from last year but they have run very hot in close games. They were due to come back to earth. 

11 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jets won the game in every facet of the game today.   ( can’t dispute that).   You’re judge on what you do 16 games, and not one game.  SARS 1 I give you your props , as you were right on this game.

Classy move, good job. You lost the battle but you’ll win the war, playoffs still look likely.  Hang in there. 

SAR I

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

It wasn’t as good as I thought it was either. 

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

It's all good. Both teams are trying to build. Gruden has done a good job out there bro. 

Again I know it’s one game , but still living in NY this is a very tough loss to take( especially the way they were dominated)

I was a big Jamarcus Russell fan but when he was destroyed by the Jets at home , I was done with him.    ( that’s how hard I take this loss)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

Again I know it’s one game , but still living in NY this is a very tough loss to take( especially the way they were dominated)

I was a big Jamarcus Russell fan but when he was destroyed by the Jets at home , I was done with him.    ( that’s how hard I take this loss)

I understand that. Good news for you is that Derek Carr is an actual QB, so you guys should bounce back from this. 

This Maxx Crosby guy is pretty good. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

No. Jets are. Shut up 

If we run the table, we might have a shot.  And the only game that we're probably going to be big underdogs in is the Ravens game.  May as well dream though.  Why not!

• Upvote 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

It wasn’t as good as I thought it was either. 

Again you have every right to say what you just said, and there isn’t anything I can say to change that fact.      Team looked bad in every facet of the game today.    Still it’s just one game.

Just now, Raideraholic said:

Again you have every right to say what you just said, and there isn’t anything I can say to change that fact.      Team looked bad in every facet of the game today.    Still it’s just one game.

I actually thought the Raiders were going to win. They’ve looked good. Happy days for the Jets. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If we run the table, we might have a shot.  And the only game that we're probably going to be big underdogs in is the Ravens game.  May as well dream though.  Why not!

He’ll yeah. False hope is still hope. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Hats off to you for showing up to take your lumps!

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You need to turn it down a little. The Raiders aren't that good. They looked horrible today and are only 6-5. There is a very good possibility they miss the playoffs. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You don’t think we’ll be big underdogs against the Patsies?

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Classic trap game 

kudos for showing up

No trap game excuse.   You have a chance  to tie the Chiefs for first place, and this was an embarrassment .  The Raiders can beat the Chiefs next week, and i’m Still going to be PO over this game.

2 minutes ago, Joejet said:

You don’t think we’ll be big underdogs against the Patsies?

We don't play them. We will be underdogs against the Ravens and Bills for sure. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You need to turn it down a little. The Raiders aren't that good. They looked horrible today and are only 6-5. There is a very good possibility they miss the playoffs. 

Tha Raiders arent going anywhere near the playoffs.  They are frauds.

• Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Jets won the game in every facet of the game today.   ( can’t dispute that).   You’re judge on what you do 16 games, and not one game.  SARS 1 I give you your props , as you were right on this game.

True true....you're also judged on over looking an opponent and crying like bjtches on the sideline when that very opponent you over looked,  hands you your azz on a plate. Go Jets. Fck Oakland in their black hole.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Every team has these type of games, again you can say what you want because your team embarrassed my team.   ( can’t say anything)   The Raiders are still making the playoffs- let’s see if this one comes true.

• Upvote 1

L M A O