Here I am to take my lumps

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jets won the game in every facet of the game today.   ( can’t dispute that).   You’re judge on what you do 16 games, and not one game.  SARS 1 I give you your props , as you were right on this game.

I may give you a hard time when you jab my team, but every year the Raiders have lost to us, you have always shown up to eat your crow like a man. Respect.

I for one will not shower you with praise for coming and "taking your lumps". You come to this board, talk down to people, spew opinions based on nothing but dilusional fanboy crap, then play the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Sure but even though you dominated this game , It’s just one game. Why you shouldn’t gamble because anything can happen one game.   The Raiders are still making the playoffs.

Once that film by Williams gets around I wouldn't worry about the playoffs.

You kept telling people what was going to happen in threads this week. None of what you said happened.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

This might be a game that (further) prompts Mayock to look for a new QB. Carr just isn’t the same class as the Brees, Wilsons, Mahomes and Darnolds of the league. 

Carr's brother is available.

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

We will see .   I still Rather be 6-5 playing for first place next week in Kc, than 4-7 .

I would too, but I would rather be the Jets at 6-5 than the Raiders.  The Jets have a way better QB.  Enjoy 8-8. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

All this praise for coming here to take his lumps is crap. He can eat a bag of D*cks. Guy is obnoxious as hell and deserves to get ripped for the months of coming on here with his matter of fact smug attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. Truth.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Its a QB league I agree.

It is but if anything I think we learned it is also an Offensive Line league. And we had a GM who didnt value it all. That said we have a stronger base than I though only 3 weeks ago. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

It's a referee's and replay league.

I have to admit, it's nice having an arm talent guy.

That said, he still made a couple of decisions that, while they worked, probably weren't the best. But that's what film is for. [The pass to Anderson where he could have easily run for it and the DB just barely missed intercepting it. there was another one, but I forget exactly when that occurred.]

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Jets won the game in every facet of the game today.   ( can’t dispute that).   You’re judge on what you do 16 games, and not one game.  SARS 1 I give you your props , as you were right on this game.

At least you’re not a fair weather pats fan

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You guys need a real coach

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Literally the exact opposite of what he says will happen always happens. Best one was when he spent a year lecturing all of us how Mack would never be traded.

He speaks with authority though. Like the time he started a thread saying he was here to take lumps. Then played the 1 of 16 card.

• Like 3
He speaks with authority though. Like the time he started a thread saying he was here to take lumps. Then played the 1 of 16 card.

Yep. He would never say “it’s just one game” after any Raider win. Not a chance. Raiders win, it’s because they’re awesome. Raiders lose by 31, it’s a mere blip in their Super Bowl season.

Same QB that got benched today he said would be an MVP candidate.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Literally the exact opposite of what he says will happen always happens. Best one was when he spent a year lecturing all of us how Mack would never be traded.

That was classic.  "Raiders are not trading Mack, no way"  Then of course...

My favorite was when he went off telling me, in all seriousness, that J Russell was ready to become a dominate QB.  He claimed one year that Russell would pass Brady as the leagues best QB.  That he was elite and could do things no other QB could do.  As the leagues best QB he would lead the Raiders to the playoffs.  He was going to come back and I'd have to admit he was right and that I was wrong

That was the year Russell was benched and the same year he was cut.  

Classic

• Upvote 3
13 hours ago, Maxman said:

There's your true colors. Sore loser despite a fake I'll take my lumps thread.

Exactly.  He’s such a fraud.  He’s been talking and talking and talking since July how great the Raiders are and how bad they will beat up on the Jets.  There is no “credit” for coming to take his lumps, he’s an irrational propagandist.  

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Heres a tip.  The raiders havent been good in 20 years.  How about waiting till they win some playoff games and actually prove they are good rather look like an idiot every single year.

That would Be stifling his creativity. 

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

PhI must have missed it between Jets scores....did Dion Jordan bring the heat? Did that 6'6 Greek God, Adonis-like prototype (like all the Raiders are) Dominate our scrub O line? 

Just curious. 

Sam stepped around him like we was standing still the one time he got into the backfield.  

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

You're wrong about everything you post.  Always.  I've been reading your stuff for over a decade here and on that defunct site that asked for all our emails.  When you predict something related to the Raiders, people can safely bet their money on the opposite. Like clockwork.  

p.s.  As they have for the last decade plus more, the Raiders suck and are going nowhere.  You have an obsolete coach who still has his head in NFL 1990's and a QB who is quite terrible.  Enjoy the rest of the season.  Don't be surprised if your Raiduhs miss the playoffs. They suck. 

• Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Heres a tip.  The raiders havent been good in 20 years.  How about waiting till they win some playoff games and actually prove they are good rather look like an idiot every single year.

^This.  But this site just wouldn't be the same without all of 90210's completely incorrect posts.  It's like clockwork.  

• Upvote 2
13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I for one will not shower you with praise for coming and "taking your lumps".

You come to this board, talk down to people, spew opinions based on nothing but dilusional fanboy crap, then play the humble loser after the fact.

go away gtfo GIF

^This.  90210 has always been a huge fraud.  But it's fun watching him be wrong about everything he posts about the Raiders.  Hard to believe he is really a Raiders fan because he doesn't understand his own team at all.  

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. He would never say “it’s just one game” after any Raider win. Not a chance. Raiders win, it’s because they’re awesome. Raiders lose by 31, it’s a mere blip in their Super Bowl season.

Same QB that got benched today he said would be an MVP candidate.

Carr is one of the worst QBs in the NFL.  Hope stoopid chukkie keeps him around for many more years.

• Upvote 1