Raideraholic

Here I am to take my lumps

13 hours ago, section314 said:

You guys need a real coach

and a QB

• Upvote 1

Seems to me you shut down that running game, you shut down the Raiders.  As things stand today, they are on the outside looking in.  Can only really afford to lose one more game, lose 2 more it’s tough to get in.  Checking their schedule KC, TN and LA are not going to be easy.

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

There's your true colors. Sore loser despite a fake I'll take my lumps thread.

Glad you noticed.  He's been doing this crap for well over ten years.  

14 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Literally the exact opposite of what he says will happen always happens. Best one was when he spent a year lecturing all of us how Mack would never be traded.

Yes and there is so much more other than his delusional beliefs that the Raiders are actually a good team.  How about all those completely wrong draft predictions?  Every single year too!  

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

We will see .   I still Rather be 6-5 playing for first place next week in Kc, than 4-7 .

So much for your alleged "humility".  You are a big fraud.  You always have been.  On your way now....   JI (if it still exists) awaits you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

That was classic.  "Raiders are not trading Mack, no way"  Then of course...

My favorite was when he went off telling me, in all seriousness, that J Russell was ready to become a dominate QB.  He claimed one year that Russell would pass Brady as the leagues best QB.  That he was elite and could do things no other QB could do.  As the leagues best QB he would lead the Raiders to the playoffs.  He was going to come back and I'd have to admit he was right and that I was wrong

That was the year Russell was benched and the same year he was cut.  

Classic

I remember this too. His finest moment by far.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Losmeister said:

takin it like a grown ass man.. props.

props my ass.  He deserves no props.  Read between the lines.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I used this GIF in the game thread but it works well here too.  

rRwRkM7.gif.b21f73d86f816c87ed90a95fb8103a33.gif

Not cool an old lady getting assaulted by 2 men. 

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Again I know it’s one game , but still living in NY this is a very tough loss to take( especially the way they were dominated)

I was a big Jamarcus Russell fan but when he was destroyed by the Jets at home , I was done with him.    ( that’s how hard I take this loss)

You should be campaigning very diligently for the Raiduhs to get rid of Carr.  As long as he is the QB, the Raiduhs will not have a chance for any meaningful success.  He is the worst part of your team.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You need to turn it down a little. The Raiders aren't that good. They looked horrible today and are only 6-5. There is a very good possibility they miss the playoffs. 

Figure KC wins that division, but if KC collapses, the Raiduhs can still win that division.  Figure the Bills, currently 8-3, will take the 1st wild card spot. The Raiduhs will be harder pressed to grab a wild card if they don't take the division.  They have the Steelers also at 6-5, Tennessee at 6-5 and Cleveland at 5-6, all breathing down their necks.  

46 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Someone was banned for a post similar to that, last week. FYI thats all. 

I read the topic pinned ar the top.  But hey.  Nice try to bait me.  Better luck next time.   Whatever you do I hope you never see a John Waters movie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

I read the topic pinned ar the top.  But hey.  Nice try to bait me.  Better luck next time.   Whatever you do I hope you neve see a John Waters movie.

All I was doing was giving you a heads up, thats all nothing more. 

13 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

I read the topic pinned ar the top.  But hey.  Nice try to bait me.  Better luck next time.   Whatever you do I hope you neve see a John Waters movie.

I can’t tell if he’s doing a bit or not.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

All I was doing was giving you a heads up, thats all nothing more. 

Dude.  The original post was made almost 20 hours ago and got several upvotes.  You're the one making the issue of it.  It's a scene from one one of the most popular comedies in American history.  I dont understand where the hell your outage is coming from.  You do understand slapstick and farce right?  You understand the role reversal in the scene is the whole joke?  From hundreds In Westerns with literally the same scene of henchman working over a village local  It's a scene a faire with absolutely no maliciousness behind it.  Now how is showing a scene from a movie with Slim Pickens in it... a bannable offense?  Because one person says that it was?  Or is it that your not familiar with the context?  Because that I understand.

• Upvote 1

Just now, pdxgreen said:

Dude.  The original post was made over 20 hours ago and got several upvotes.  You're the one making the issue of it.  It's a scene from one one of the most popular comedies in American history.  I dont understand where the hell your outage is coming from.  You do understand slapstick and farce right?  You understand the role reversal in the scene is the whole joke?  From hundreds In Westerns with literally the same scene of henchman working over a village local  It's a scene a faire with absolutely no maliciousness behind it.  Now how is showing a scene from a movie with Slim Pickens in it... a bannable offense?  Because one person says that it was?  Or is it that your not familiar with the context?  Because that I understand.

You are making this more than it is. I gave you a heads up about a similar situation picture posted that lead to a banning, nothing more. Thats all, carry on. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You are making this more than it is. I gave you a heads up about a similar situation picture posted that lead to a banning, nothing more. Thats all, carry on. 

You downvoted it and then replied to it... like I was posting something that was normalizing assault.  How is that "giving me a heads up."  It almost seems like you were trying to manufacture this current situation.

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Invest in PM's to tell someone that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

You downvoted it and then replied to it... like I was posting something that was normalizing assault.  How is that "giving me a heads up."  It almost seems like you were trying to manufacture this current situation.

I removed my downvote and i'm done discussing this. 

There's your true colors. Sore loser despite a fake I'll take my lumps thread.

He’s always been a fraud as much as his team. They’re an average team that can be beaten with competent coaching. At least the Jets coaching showed they have some competence here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Figure KC wins that division, but if KC collapses, the Raiduhs can still win that division.  Figure the Bills, currently 8-3, will take the 1st wild card spot. The Raiduhs will be harder pressed to grab a wild card if they don't take the division.  They have the Steelers also at 6-5, Tennessee at 6-5 and Cleveland at 5-6, all breathing down their necks.  

I dont think it is a foregone conclusion that the Bills make it. Their last 5 games are brutal and I have seen most of their games and they are just not that great. I think with the way things are going it might not require 9-7 to make playoffs in AFC. I can easily see an 8-8 team getting in. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetmech said:

He’s always been a fraud as much as his team. They’re an average team that can be beaten with competent coaching. At least the Jets coaching showed they have some competence here..

The Bills last 5 is rough.

image.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

image.png

I think Jets-bills will be for a bills playoff spot, hopefully we can return the favor from 2015.

The only game I see them winning before week 17 is at Pitt.

• Upvote 1

Just now, nyjunc said:

I think Jets-bills will be for a bills playoff spot, hopefully we can return the favor from 2015.

The only game I see them winning before week 17 is at Pitt.

I made the joke yesterday that the Jets will run the table, then lose to the Bills in another win and you get in scenario for week 17.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I made the joke yesterday that the Jets will run the table, then lose to the Bills in another win and you get in scenario for week 17.

That would be painful.

Assuming they win these next 2(which is always dangerous) the season would come down to that Baltimore game.  It's not crazy to see a meaningful week 17 game but let's just beat Cincy for now.

image.png.d9d3ed634544f7baee5b7e3af109ec10.png

That schedule will show whether they’re pretenders or contenders.