Oh Tannenbaum Oh No Tannenbaum, Interview With Mike And Mad Dog

GREENSMACKS

I think he did quite well considering the fact that he was dealing with M&MD. Those guys are impossible to stomach.

M&MD: Hey Eric, who makes personnel decisions?

MT: I do

M&MD: So will you be evaluating talent <shock>

MT: Yes, I'll be evaluating talent

M&MD: Who will have the final say

MT: I will

M&MD: Will you be evaluating on field performance

MT: Yes

M&MD: Who's going to pick the players, you or Mangini

Christ almighty, I congratulate MT for not telling these guys what a couple of retards they are. Continually asking the same question seven different ways.

AirForceJetFan;

I also thought he did not do so bad. M&MD are clowns, and impossible to listen to. I thought the strong points of their show were the interviews, but this section has slipped noticeably the past 2 years or so. Torre gets off with almost powder-puff questions, but Willie and Art Howe had tough ones. And the questions to Tannenbaum yesterday were repeats, up and down the interview.

Neither Mangini, nor Tannenbaum are used to dealing with the press or doing interviews. They will get better but I'm more interested in their football knowledge. Edwards was a master at working the room, but a friggin moron on game day. Which would you rather have?

he just seemed to get very flustered by the questions. i dont know if i have confidence in him if we are on the clock during the draft and have 3 offers for our 4th overall pick

dont be silly,,,

we finally have football geeks on board, 15 hour a day football geeks who will serve us well,,

this ends the regime of the HC with Commisioner ambitions and no XsOs, and the GM who never had a business sense side of the job, he is ajock who scouts college games in the middle of buttscrew , idaho,,

he is back where he belongs and the other guy is not our headache anymore,,

we have pioli and belly clones,,we will be back in 2 years and STAY there for once when we get there,,,

Archived