Time to fire everyone?

jgb

Like I’ve said. Congrats on the 3 game win streak against teams that everyone had said in the beginning of the year the jets should have beaten.  They’re gaining my trust back but they need to finish out the season strong.  Should be 6-7 going into Baltimore.  Still don’t like the Gase hire but now I’ll judge him after the season.

• Upvote 3

I stand by my 6 win prediction. Was slammed as a SOJF loser then, now seen as an optimistic champion for for the NYJ.

Wish I could wish for something different next season. But those of us who predict “merely” 6 wins will be blasted again as troll losers.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Nothing is as predictable as the emotional vacillation of Jets fans.

Let me guess, it’s the fans’ fault for being pessimistic.

Another embarrassing performance. Over/under in uniform change 3 years.

If you want to seem to be above it all you will have to try harder to make your posts comprehensible.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

We have a head coach (who may a shut in hermit), but can at least come up with a decent offensive game plan.

We have a SB winning DC who has us playing shutdown defense with spare parts.

We have a GM who can pull guys off the waiver wire and have them play so well they earn multi-year contracts.

If the fans can't see that OVERALL we are better off than before.... maybe we really all should be as doing as much coke as Gase is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When we as fans let adam gase know we wont stand for losers, he changed his ways and is know coaching much better.

Sad that I had to take $10 of my hard earned dollars and donate to the cause, but it was needed and it work.

Thank you for getting the message adam. The plane saved your job.

Maybe one of the best posts ever 

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont know about that but post plane gase has been excellent.

Yeah, it seems that the plane woke him up as well as the players. Today's game was the first time all season that I felt we were an actual, professional football team with good coaching. A pleasant surprise, but I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop because I'm a SOJF and KNOW that "too good to be true" never applies to the Jets.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When we as fans let adam gase know we wont stand for losers, he changed his ways and is know coaching much better.

Sad that I had to take $10 of my hard earned dollars and donate to the cause, but it was needed and it work.

Thank you for getting the message adam. The plane saved your job.

Just to remind you, your stated goal was to have Gase fired immediately, because you felt that he had no business coaching any NFL team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1