Third consecutive No post game winning locker room celebration video

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, Joe Willie said:

Some people can't or won't read! Nobody said it was an either/or. Most people DON'T CARE about the locker room nonsense, particularly with respect to a team that's 4-7 and should be all about business rather than patting themselves on their respective backs.

I guess you guys are weirdly connecting it to their record. Would you guys be mad when they clinch their first AFC east tittle in over 20 years and don't show it? Because guess what it has nothing to do with their record their not showing it because its Gase policy.

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I'll be Gase...."Yeah Sam did some good things. Threw it well, but we're still just 4-7. I mean, a lot of people around here are still pretty unhappy with the season. Cincy next week....questions?"

Does that look like what is going on here?

• Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

I guess you guys are weirdly connecting it to their record. Would you guys be mad when they clinch their first AFC east tittle in over 20 years and don't show it? Because guess what it has nothing to do with their record their not showing it because its Gase policy.

Most people don't give a sh*t ... winning is the goal, not seeing a bunch of overpaid illiterates whoop it up in connection with a lost season. For once, something done by Gase actually makes sense.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Seriously?  That's your beef?

We're 4-7, and even tho it was a great game...we have nothing to celebrate yet and a lot still to prove.

The record is irrelevant. The beef is Gase's policy restricting fans access that 31 other teams fans get. If they were 10-1 they still wouldn't be showing it nothing to do with the record.

25 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

8 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

The record is irrelevant. The beef is Gase's policy restricting fans access that 31 other teams fans get. If they were 10-1 they still wouldn't be showing it nothing to do with the record.

Couldn't care less.  This team needs less 'media time' and more 'team time'.  Let it go.

7 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

LMAO they just showed  a compilation of the winning locker room speeches on FOX. The 2-9 Redskins were shown and the Jets obviously were not.

Maybe that's one of the reasons the 'Skins are 2-9. I'm no Gase fan, but at least he's acknowledging that this season has been a bust, and is attempting to focus on winning rather than displays of meaningless revelry.

• Upvote 1

Really? you wouldn't get enjoyment of seeing the players celebrating a win in the locker room? I don't get it.

Nope. If the reporters are there it’s not what they would say when they are alone with each other. It’s a show and it’s fake and boring imo.

I honestly only care about news and winning. Neither takes place after the game in the locker room with 50 reporters taking pics and video.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The home of the Jets thing is so awkward. You can tell half of the players aren't even into it.

Agreed. And it’s happened with 3 different coaches and GM’s. Who’s the guy deciding to do that? Is it that little guy who follows the head coach out on to the field for the coach to coach handshake?
Who the hell is that guy?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

15 hours ago, Joe Willie said:

Maybe that's one of the reasons the 'Skins are 2-9. I'm no Gase fan, but at least he's acknowledging that this season has been a bust, and is attempting to focus on winning rather than displays of meaningless revelry.

Chalk up another one connecting this to their record. For the billionth time it has nothing to do with their record!! They could be winning the division and the Jets would still be the only team in the NFL to not show their winning locker room. People are really stupid.

I am assuming this is a Jets reaction to NFL Films releasing the Darnold "seeing ghosts" audio, and limiting the access to media the best they can.

I am surprised to some degree that they are not forced by the NFL to have this filmed, but I am perfectly ok with it. I always felt that Rex used this scene to prove to the NFL audience how in touch he was. 

Nothing to see here.

• Upvote 1