Greenbloodblitz

Robert Steven Anderson is worth what!?

3 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

In the last 16 games with Sam Darnold as QB, Robby has 911 yards and 8 TDs. I'm on board with keeping him, I think he'll definitely cost more than Enunwa though.

We are definately keeping him.  He is one of our better players.  The hate for this guy is really strange.  He is a really good player for us.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 3
  • Like 1

He is the only guy who showed up yesterday.  And if he qb didnt underthrow him, he beat his man bad and was wide open for an easy td.

• Upvote 1

Robby Anderson is the best offensive player we have.  Darnold walked into Gases's office demanded he call more plays for the guy and stop calling 2 yard dumpoffs to crowder.  Since then Robby has been awesome.

You do whatever it takes to resign Anderson.  He is darnold favorite weapon and a super talented player.  If Darnold could actually hit him n stride more then 1 out of 10 tries hed have an extra 300 yards receiving and 3 or 4 more tds.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Robby will look great next year in a WR group consisting of Tee Higgins, Denzel Mims, D. Thomas, Crowder and Robby.  

Never heard of those guys but if they are draft picks, I totally agree.  Build through the draft.  We are still a few years away.  Be patient and be smart.

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:
Dennis Waszak Jr

#Jets WR Robby Anderson:
"I honestly feel like I’m one of the best receivers in the NFL when given the opportunity. I think if you look when I’m given those opportunities & get those multiple targets, I put up those numbers that people who are considered top receivers do."

I agree.  if he is in Kansas City, he is one of the best receivers in this league.  Im not concerned about us resigning him.  Joe Douglas is no dummy.  its a done deal.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company