Greenbloodblitz

Robert Steven Anderson is worth what!?

On 11/25/2019 at 12:42 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Do you guys understand how football works???  Robby did the heavy lifting today.  

Last week it was crowder and griffin.

There is only 1 football to go around.  We are taking what the d gives us.  For the last few weeks they have been giving us crowder and griffin.  

Today they focused on those two and it was robbys turn to have a big day.

Has nothing to do with the obvious need to have more of a reliable route runner in the offense to complement Robbie.  Its not how good football works, good football team have a balanced offense that can be counted on from week to week.  Football doesn't work the way you describe it.  

16 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine by me.  Let him test the market and see what's out there.  If he gets a big deal maybe Douglas can play the Compensatory Pick game and cobble together a roster without signing UFA's.  

We'll have a ton of cap space and a lot of holes to fill.  Douglas has already said he's going to use FA and the draft to fill those holes.  

We're not getting comp picks or Robbie

18 hours ago, Losmeister said:

Looks like RA has his own ideas...

Um just tryna take it da Top I know where I belong I ain’t gone stop grindin till I’m past there

🙏🏽
5:08 AM · Dec 2, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Sounds like he's talking about where he belongs in the pecking order of the NFL, that he won't stop until he gets to where he thinks he belongs, not that he belongs somewhere else playing.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company