bla bla bla

My 5 Takeaways from the Raider Game

To be fair with the extra time Lewis, Harrison, Compton are giving Darnold, he’s getting chance to show his skills.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

- Robby looks like he could be a long term option at WR. Still need to add a legit #1 opposite him though.

- Gregg Williams has this defense playing tough. I hope we try to lock up Brian Poole and Jordan Jenkins before the end of the season.

- There's an APD out on Quinnen Williams, man he's been underwhelming for a #3 pick. Imagine how this defense would look with Josh Allen.

- Adam Gase, I'm cautiously optimistic. 5 straight games with points on the opening drive, really could have been 5 straight games with an opening TD. Gase has done a very good job of putting us in position to play with a lead.

- Sam Darnold is going to be special. I can't wait to get this kid a solid OL, he has all the talent in the world. Tua, Herbert, and Burrow will all be 22 or 23 come draft day. Sam is 22 and already has 2 years of NFL experience.

Let's make it 4 in a row boys!!

I think QW has had a bad rap here.  If you watch him he is doing what they ask him to do... He is eating up 1-2 Blockers every play to free the LBs to make plays. Which is essentially the system they play.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I think QW has had a bad rap here.  If you watch him he is doing what they ask him to do... He is eating up 1-2 Blockers every play to free the LBs to make plays. Which is essentially the system they play.

He should be beating those two blockers and squashing the QB. No?  I heard Aaron Donald would

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I think LW has had a bad rap here.  If you watch him he is doing what they ask him to do... He is eating up 1-2 Blockers every play to free the LBs to make plays. Which is essentially the system they play.

r/QW/LW/g

8 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

- There's an APD out on Quinnen Williams, man he's been underwhelming for a #3 pick. Imagine how this defense would look with Josh Allen.

Josh Allen should have been the pick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

all win streaks are welcomed...

the uptick in play w/ OL AND w/ Sam the D, Robby, the run game....

needsa continue to have any  lasting meaning...

even if there are bumps in the road last 6 games they CANNOT look like Jax or NE games...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Losmeister said:

all win streaks are welcomed...

the uptick in play w/ OL AND w/ Sam the D, Robby, the run game....

needsa continue to have any  lasting meaning...

even if there are bumps in the road last 6 games they CANNOT look like Jax or NE games...

If we lose to either the Bengals or Phins these next two weeks it will erase how I feel about this win.

• Upvote 1

Robby still needs to grow up before being given a new deal. While he was right to be pissed at not getting the PI call you cant remove your helmet and take a 15 yard penalty.

• Upvote 1

Did everyone think we were getting Kris Jenkins when we drafted Williams?

21 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

- Robby looks like he could be a long term option at WR. Still need to add a legit #1 opposite him though.

- Gregg Williams has this defense playing tough. I hope we try to lock up Brian Poole and Jordan Jenkins before the end of the season.

- Adam Gase, I'm cautiously optimistic. 5 straight games with points on the opening drive, really could have been 5 straight games with an opening TD. Gase has done a very good job of putting us in position to play with a lead.

- Sam Darnold is going to be special. I can't wait to get this kid a solid OL, he has all the talent in the world. Tua, Herbert, and Burrow will all be 22 or 23 come draft day. Sam is 22 and already has 2 years of NFL experience.

Let's make it 4 in a row boys!!

APD??? ... I agree with the rest.

16 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes, nobody can make any comments on any Dlineman we have with as slid as that unit is playing. a 3-4 D and more specifically a Dlineman in the middle of that D being a 2 gap system is not the 3-technique Warren Sapp played, so you will have to throw the measureable stats out the window and look at stats of how many double teams you have had to handle.

He's a rookie. 

Aaron Donald was invisible last night too. #3 for a DT is ridiculous though, not the kids fault the Niners took Bosa forcing Maccs hand to take the BPA on everyone's draft board. 

Jets needed pass rush (Josh Adams) not DT. I still think he's going to be good but after watching last night, that game proved 1 thing, you can never give QB money to a DT. EVER. 

19 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I wasn’t happy about the draft pick since it was made.  Wanted them to either take Allen or trade down (but the value just wasn’t there for a trade down).

Then I saw a really in depth analysis of Q Williams game.  Kid has a lot of talent.  Also, just the other day I read something that made me think I was initially wrong.  The Jet D coaches are all extremely happy with Q Williams play.  He is doing EXACTLY what they are tasking him to do, for the time being, and that is free up the action for Others on the D to make plays (I know sounds very Leonard Williams-ish, but supposedly not at all the case).....that the Jets are currently #1 on D in the NFL vs the Run lends lots of support to the assertion to what the coaches are ordering to get done is in fact getting done...and Q Williams is a big part of that.  He was recently quoted, “I’d rather us win with me doing what they want me to do, then getting 3 sacks and us losing”.......take it for what it’s worth.

• Upvote 2