If you are an NFL Free agent

4HCrew

What would your impression of the Jets be now? alot of unknowns? for some reason if they do come here it is for the money and marketing opportunities. I have a hard time believing it is to win, play for Mangini or friends with one of the players. I think it may be a couple of years before the marquee players are willing to come here again without getting showered cash.

What would your impression of the Jets be now? alot of unknowns? for some reason if they do come here it is for the money and marketing opportunities. I have a hard time believing it is to win, play for Mangini or friends with one of the players. I think it may be a couple of years before the marquee players are willing to come here again without getting showered cash.

the only ones that might be super excited to play here are mangini's players form NE....other than them i'd think anyone else would be hesitant(sp)...

:eek:

Could it be any worse?

Herm couldn't get the Godfather of his kid or viveversa to play for jests!

Winfield eats dinner than runs out the door

FA's were all drooling to play for Herm:eek:

If I'm a FA and I've got my game - I'm all over this place because I can be pretty damn sure if I produce I'm going to play and get paid for it. Probably the best thing this clean sweep does for the Jets is take all the chits out of the equation. Nobody owes nobody nuthin. The best 22 go on the field.

well if i was a free agent these would be my thoughts

they cant pay me alot

they play in a shared stadium

its cold

the coach and gm arent much older than me

Archived