On to the Benglas

kevinc855

4 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Raiders were the hott team with 3 wins in a row going on the road for an easy victory against a poor team and Pow! They got throttled! Same thing could happen to the Jets. We’ve all seen this scenario before. We are the hott team with 3 wins in a row going on the road against a poor team. This game is no gimmie in fact it will be a very hard game for the Jets to win. Let downs are just a natural situation and this is one of them games. That being said “Go Jets!”

one good thing is that it seems that Gase is defo tryna install a

THIS TEAM IS NOT THE PREVIOUS JETS TEAMS! attitude.

"A lot of people always try to bring up the past, like, 'Oh, in the past, this happened. In the past, that happened,'" linebacker Jordan Jenkins said after Sunday's 34-3 domination of the Oakland Raiders. "You know what? In the past, half this team wasn't here. Everyone likes to make us pay for the sins of the past. We had nothing to do with it. It's a totally different team, a totally different mentality. We have guys who have bought into doing things the right way."

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/81737/rejuvenated-jets-have-opportunity-to-overcome-sins-of-the-past

• Upvote 2

This is silly but if a 4-7 team can call something a trap game, this would be it. Big time trap game.  Jets are feeling good today, soaking in all the media and fan praise and it's going to be easy for them to let their guard down. They can't get complacent... 

Again, silly, but this game is going to tell me a lot about Gase... If he can keep his guys focused on not let them lose this us-against-everybody mentality and energy, I think it's a really good sign for him going forward as a coach.

2 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Jets are 4pt favorites on the road. That's a pretty big number for a team like the jets that were a laughing stock a couple of weeks ago. 

They are now saying they are going back to Dalton. Good we or the Jets know now to spend the entire week preparing for him and reviewing his game film from earlier this year.

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

SOJ is the go to for whiny Jets fans.  We were very good from air 97-11.  That's a long time, we've stunk most of this decade but nothing like during the Bowles years which brought us back to the dark ages pre Parcells

you see it yours... I see it mine... either way I hope they change their way... & win.

12 hours ago, talisaynon said:

Some Cincinnati favorites

AFC playoff game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqEJGr3Yxg

Last game at old giants stadium

That was a fun 2 weeks.  That week 17 game to get us into the playoffs was freezing.  That may have been the coldest game I ever attended but it was so much fun.  We went in early and there was a buzz you rarely see at jet home games until the games start.  

I can't believe that is 10 years ago already

On 11/26/2019 at 5:44 AM, ScarletKnight89 said:

Dalton is capable of giving us problems. I really was hoping to face Finley. Regardless, we should win this game but Dalton can make some plays and the Bengals D-Line will probably make things tough for Darnold. This game won't be easy. 

wary is sane

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/new-york-jets-vs-cincinnati-bengals-week-13-preview

On 11/25/2019 at 1:36 PM, FlightBoyz said:

All the Jets gotta do is contain Mixon & Boyd. And bring the heat to Finley. The Bengals defense is ?. Sam should have another solid outing. Jets score 34 again n Win?

Hopefully our run defense beats up Mixon like his last girlfriend 

D40FFB02-0C94-43A1-A8DA-795C7D45B346.jpeg

On 11/26/2019 at 8:44 AM, ScarletKnight89 said:

Dalton is capable of giving us problems. I really was hoping to face Finley. Regardless, we should win this game but Dalton can make some plays and the Bengals D-Line will probably make things tough for Darnold. This game won't be easy. 

No it won’t.  Dalton has beaten us before this isn’t a cupcake