Bless Austin Hit

JTJet

Rib injuries are gold medal levels of pain. Been there and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Any of you idiots celebrating this one are treading dangerously with karma here.

You’re telling me. I have one right now. Only difference is I fell flat on my chest trying to juke two 11 yr olds in a football game on sat. Seems I forgot how to roll.

I cant take a deep breath. Upper chest is killing me. But the worst part was the laughter

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Rib injuries are gold medal levels of pain. Been there and I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Any of you idiots celebrating this one are treading dangerously with karma here.

You’re telling me. I have one right now. Only difference is I fell flat on my chest trying to juke two 11 yr olds in a football game on sat. Seems I forgot how to roll.

I cant take a deep breath. Upper chest is killing me. But the worst part was the laughter

1 hour ago, Pac said:

Sounds like he's maturing as well.  I'm sure Williams chewed his ass out after that interview in the training camp where he proclaimed he wanted to be the "best CB to ever play".

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/bless-austin-appreciate-every-single-moment-i-m-playing

Meh, I have no issue with that. Jerry Rice said same thing.. If he still puts in all the work and effort confidence even extreme is not a bad thing. Maybe he will come back to earth but when I watch Bless I see a potentially elite corner just like you could see it in Revis first year.

13 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Yeah, had three broken ribs from a ski fall. Avoid watching TV pretty much. 

Saw on a Raider blog or something them complaining about the refs for the roughing the passer, which I agree with, but then saying that this hit was way to early....to me he got there perfectly timed with the ball...in slow motion possibly a tic before, but at real speed he was perfect... anyone else?