Jump to content
BallinPB

Jamal and Darren: A Twitter Feud

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

What a little bitch. Goes after Jamal, Jamal responds, then it’s “don’t pick on me bro I have a heart issue”. 

 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao, I'm sorry, but I back Jamal here.  Carr's brother got caught in his feelings and then pulled the "I'm a teacher and also could have played if not for my condition" for sympathy, which, in turn, backfired.

 

Pretty sure Jamal took it personal first with this one:

 

"I understand you never made it to the big stage, but stop living through your brothas. You need to focus on your lil high school job... you got class to teach tomorrow!"

 

Jamal's a POS.  

  • Upvote 7
  • Thumb Down 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

 

Pretty sure Jamal took it personal first with this one:

 

"I understand you never made it to the big stage, but stop living through your brothas. You need to focus on your lil high school job... you got class to teach tomorrow!"

 

Jamal's a POS.  

Derek's brother jawed at a professional player, something the Carr's do A LOT of (Darren, in particular, is kind of notorious for this), and pro player responds in kind. 

Your brother is a grown ass man in the NFL.  He doesn't need his big brothers to run to his defense at every corner.  All Darren needed to do is let Jamal post his picture and not poke the bear.

I think Jamal is an immature baby, and this doesn't exactly help that image, but Darren started this and Jamal just decided to nuke him in his response, something a lot of professional players do in the middle of a Twitter beef.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Derek's brother jawed at a professional player, something the Carr's do A LOT of (Darren, in particular, is kind of notorious for this) and pro player responds in kind. 

Your brother is a grown ass man in the NFL.  He doesn't need his big brothers to run to his defense at every corner.

 

They're both in the wrong.  Difference is our GM has to decide whether Jamal Adams deserves $15M a year.  So, yeah, Jamal deserves criticism on this one. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

They're both in the wrong.  Difference is our GM has to decide whether Jamal Adams deserves $15M a year.  So, yeah, Jamal deserves criticism on this one. 

Can agree with you on them both being wrong.  My last edits kinda reflect that.  End of the day, and I can't believe I am saying this, if Jamal keeps playing the way he has, he's earned his money, Twitter wars aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly, I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's not a good look though. Secondly, you want to be considered a great like Tom Brady and Aaron Donald? The hell was the last time you saw them doing this? Not saying either are choir boys, they're just smart enough to not do this publicly. Hell, Jeter was a notorious douche (diehard yankee fan), but outside of the Mariah Carey nonsense, you barely heard his name in a negative light.  Jamal needs to grow up fast or his mouth is going to lose his considerable play a lot of money.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

Well that’s pretty much what Darren Carr is doing “living through his brothers”. He decided, following a 34-3 ass beating, to make a cute little statement. 

 And while I’m not a fan of grammar call-outs, the dude is a teacher...

Also, for what’s it worth, from a thread I saw discussing the exchange, unbiased fans of neither team were mostly backing Jamal. 

 

 

Doesn't mean Jamal HAS to respond to it, right?  He's not doing a good job of debunking the idea that he's an insecure narcissist.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

What kind of teacher uses *then instead of *than?! Grammar is important Mr Carr!

I have to admit, I lol'd at this.

But, then again, it's the sort of petty, low jab troll I expect from a lowlife JetNation poster like me, rather than a professional football leader of men.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Keep playing like he has for the last month and I don’t give a flying rats anus what he does on social media.

Correct take. End discussion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But, really, calling this a Twitter "feud" is an overstatement. This cute little back-and-forth looks like mutual masturbation when compared to any thread on here concerning Jamal Adams.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he’d fit right in around here somebody hit him up with a link so he can sign up and see what jet nation thinks of him 

 

C66AC960-2C63-4A3D-ABBE-ED079686D0D5.jpeg.a64f5a8753ad4ebef8e350da6fc823c6.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Jamal is a very good player but this is ridiculous.  Getting into Twitter wars is the wrong thing to focus on.  And why would he ever "punch down" like this?  On top of that, he really looks petty here.  Butt fumble for JA on this one.

its twitter. Maybe all of about 35 seconds of thought by jamal...carrs bro should shut up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Firstly, I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's not a good look though. Secondly, you want to be considered a great like Tom Brady and Aaron Donald? The hell was the last time you saw them doing this? Not saying either are choir boys, they're just smart enough to not do this publicly. Hell, Jeter was a notorious douche (diehard yankee fan), but outside of the Mariah Carey nonsense, you barely heard his name in a negative light.  Jamal needs to grow up fast or his mouth is going to lose his considerable play a lot of money.

This gets you suspended in New England for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Larz said:

he’d fit right in around here somebody hit him up with a link so he can sign up and see what jet nation thinks of him 

 

C66AC960-2C63-4A3D-ABBE-ED079686D0D5.jpeg.a64f5a8753ad4ebef8e350da6fc823c6.jpeg

omg Jamal Adams joining JetNation would be the best thing to happen to this site since Teh Falcon.

 

Where are those plane guys?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao, I'm sorry, but I back Jamal here, and I say that as someone who isn't a huge fan of Adams, the person.

Carr's brother got caught in his feelings and then pulled the "I'm a teacher and also could have played if not for my condition (God bless him for dealing with it tho)" for sympathy, which, in turn, backfired.  That's as soft as baby sh*t.

I'm all for roasting people on Twitter, but Jamal's trash talk wouldn't even get a laugh on a playground filled with fifth graders. Like, if you're going to be a douche, you better be creative, otherwise you just come off as mean-spirited and petty. For instance, Baker Mayfield is a huge a$$hole, but he's pretty amusing about it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why can’t Jamal just enjoy a team win without bragging about himself? He’s insecure and narcissistic. Guys got issues. 

Unfortunately, the ”look at me”social media posting is the way of the world with the younger generation nowadays. Some of us may not like it or do it ourselves but among the younger people its completely normal. Most pro atlhetes do the same things as Jamal on the regular.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

They're both in the wrong.  Difference is our GM has to decide whether Jamal Adams deserves $15M a year.  So, yeah, Jamal deserves criticism on this one. 

And as a good GM he needs weigh his tweets vs good play

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...