BallinPB

Jamal and Darren: A Twitter Feud

Why can’t Jamal just enjoy a team win without bragging about himself? He’s insecure and narcissistic. Guys got issues. 

Unfortunately, the ”look at me”social media posting is the way of the world with the younger generation nowadays. Some of us may not like it or do it ourselves but among the younger people its completely normal. Most pro atlhetes do the same things as Jamal on the regular.
  • Upvote 1

I'm all for roasting people on Twitter, but Jamal's trash talk wouldn't even get a laugh on a playground filled with fifth graders. Like, if you're going to be a douche, you better be creative, otherwise you just come off as mean-spirited and petty. For instance, Baker Mayfield is a huge a$$hole, but he's pretty amusing about it. 

Jeez Tom, I think you’re reaching again... Do you even enjoy a Jet win anymore? It seems you’re so invested in the “I hate Jamal” stuff that you’ve lost all enjoyment when the guy plays well. (Which he pretty much has since he got here.)

Jamal’s an idiot for responding to the loser that goes around twitter every week picking fights with anyone that seems to slight his baby bro, but the butthurt contained in this thread by the crew that blames Jamal for being picked 6th is peak JN.

+amillion

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company