BallinPB

Jamal and Darren: A Twitter Feud

16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Lil’ high school job. What a ******* dickhead. Count me in for trading him away. My favorite football team winning games isn’t as important as having to actually cheer on someone that utters this type of trash. 

My youngest daughter is becoming a teacher. Good news for me . She can take summers off and travel with her mother. Thank heavens. 

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Very few teachers can take the summers off.  Good for her if she's able to do that.  

I

She is only a senior in high school but she is in some become a teacher thing they offer in our school district. 

hope so. My wife wants to start traveling in the summers. I’m much more suited for sedentary activities. 

This thing. I just know I pay money and she gets couple college credits. She likes it and Mrs Crusher likes it so I like it. 

https://chantillyacademy.fcps.edu/academics/teachers-tomorrow

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's always sad when a guy runs a 100-yard Kick return back in the time it takes to walk 3 steps to the fridge and back.  Such a nice kick to the old ego.  

I’m a successful fat guy,  Got fridge next to couch. Keep working , you’ll get there. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

She'll be fine. Just tell her to be mindful of career consequences for any choices she makes. Meaning, the subject, level of education, and most importantly the state where she wants to teach are all going to determine heavily the life she leads. Teaching can be incredibly fulfilling so long as you make the right decisions and understand the politics of it all. Experience and good decisions lead the way. Wouldn't trade it at all if offered a much more lucrative gig.

The program she is in is kinda unique the area because if the seniors fulfill the requirements they do this commitment singing thing senior year and they are guaranteed a teaching job in The county we live in, providing they get their teaching degree within 4-5 years. 

The dojo she grew up in she went from student to teaching a couple classes and working at the after school and summer camp. She recently started tutoring in their after school program. She just loves working with the kids. She did an internship last year and all the kids really bonded with her. She’s the youngest of five and jus has a knack for it. Makes her happy. 

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company