Monday Night Football Ravens-Rams

joewilly12

I see that amnesiac football analysts are tripping over themselves to talk about how Lamar Jackson is going to completely reinvent the quarterback position while 5.4/40-running Tom Brady and Jimmy Garpollo play in the Super Bowl. Like, RGIII is literally in that stadium right now, on the bench, with a permanent limp. But these smarty analysts are still running with this reactionary bullsh*t. Amazing 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

41 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Rams offense has really fell off a cliff from last year. Goff doesn’t seem like he’s going to be a good QB, even tho he’s being paid as a superstar 

It's unbelievable. The drop off seam to start when Gurley got hurt towards the end of last season. Things just haven't been the same. If they want to blow it up and trade us some players, I'd be cool with that. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I see that amnesiac football analysts are tripping over themselves to talk about how Lamar Jackson is going to completely reinvent the quarterback position while 5.4/40-running Tom Brady and Jimmy Garpollo play in the Super Bowl. Like, RGIII is literally in that stadium right now, on the bench, with a permanent limp. But these smarty analysts are still running with this reactionary bullsh*t. Amazing 

RG3 was literally the worst at protecting himself. Tossed himself around like he was built like a linebacker. 

LOL

The Rams are completely f*cked.

These goofs don’t have a 1st round pick until 2022 and have basically nothing in cap space during the same time frame. They went all in and got bent over a barrel.

McVay went from the NFL’s golden boy to getting fired within 2 years.

He’ll replace Dowell Loggains and make a nice understudy to Gase.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Untouchable said:

LOL

The Rams are completely f*cked.

These goofs don’t have a 1st round pick until 2022 and basically nothing in cap space during the same time frame. They went all in and got bent over a barrel.

McVay went from the NFL’s golden boy to getting fired within 2 years.

Crazy cray I’m not actually watching the game bc the nfl sucks but still cray cray