Darnold booze and broads

I don't care what he does but I care about the Jets related to other NFL teams.    Article says Jets have no rules against drinking?  Do some teams have such rules? If 28 teams prohibit drinking during the season and the Jets don't then there is a problem.

This organization has not made the playoffs in 10 years.  I would hope it is being run like all organizations and not trying to have its own rules and policies.  If that is the case they should rethink things.

• Thumb Down 9
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

The most disturbing part of this story is the money thief Trumaine Johnson was there like he's actually part of this Jets team. They can't cut this Mofo quick enough for me when the cap implication is at it's least. 

Maybe he's picking up the tab for everyone to party. 

• Upvote 1

From the article:

They were celebrating like they’d just won the Super Bowl,” said a spy on the scene. “Sam Darnold was wasted, hooking up with some girl. The other guys on the team had to [look after] him.”

“[There was] a limo driving him and the players around all night,” added the source.

Meanwhile, an insider told us, “His team protects him — that’s the way they are on the field, and off it. He’s the franchise.”

I hope this means they put his condom on for him, too. Can't have your star QB missing games because of a bad case of the clap.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

I don't care what he does but I care about the Jets related to other NFL teams.    Article says Jets have no rules against drinking?  Do some teams have such rules? If 28 teams prohibit drinking during the season and the Jets don't then there is a problem.

This organization has not made the playoffs in 10 years.  I would hope it is being run like all organizations and not trying to have its own rules and policies.  If that is the case they should rethink things.

Give me. A break. Party on, Sam. Next coming of Joe Namath.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

How are the Jets supposed to prevent players from drinking during their free time? Alcohol is not a banned substance in the NFL. 

• Upvote 1