Darnold booze and broads

13 hours ago, Rob123 said:

I don't care what he does but I care about the Jets related to other NFL teams.    Article says Jets have no rules against drinking?  Do some teams have such rules? If 28 teams prohibit drinking during the season and the Jets don't then there is a problem.

This organization has not made the playoffs in 10 years.  I would hope it is being run like all organizations and not trying to have its own rules and policies.  If that is the case they should rethink things.

Come again?  How many teams do you think have "rules" against drinking?  And I don't give a sh*t if Sam and the boys were out drinking until 12:30 am if they took a limo and showed up for meetings the next day (if that even happens).  After your statement I would have assume that you feel a night drinking with the boys is NOT good for player bonding and team relations.  Maybe the pope will start an NFL team that consists of nuns.  Then you would have the perfect team to route for.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Rob123 said:

I don't care what he does but I care about the Jets related to other NFL teams.    Article says Jets have no rules against drinking?  Do some teams have such rules? If 28 teams prohibit drinking during the season and the Jets don't then there is a problem.

This organization has not made the playoffs in 10 years.  I would hope it is being run like all organizations and not trying to have its own rules and policies.  If that is the case they should rethink things.

If you think the Jets have trouble signing free agents now just wait till they put in the no drinking rule.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Jetster said:

The most disturbing part of this story is the money thief Trumaine Johnson was there like he's actually part of this Jets team. They can't cut this Mofo quick enough for me when the cap implication is at it's least. 

Yes, Tru is lovin life.  Not playing and getting paid to party and hang out with the cool kids.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

How could you possibly have a "no drinking" rule throughout the entire season? The players have a personal life also and they have to act responsible.  They went out on a Sunday night when they are off till Wednesday. They also had a limo which meant they weren't driving. Obviously it his were Saturday night prior to a game that would be a different story.

Not that I think there should be such a rule, but businesses do it all the time.  Many places have rules against smoking off duty, etc.  Heck, the NFL has banned multiple substances that are legal for the average person to use.  

• Upvote 1

The real story here is that a bunch of kid multimillionaires hang out at Bounce in Flatiron.  That’s the real shame of all of this.
Also, they better make Trumaine pick up the tab.  Every ******* time.

Unfortunately many establishments these days are pretentious. Better off hit the roof tops in Chelsea and meat packing districts..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

We need to organise an intervention before it's too late. He's out of control.

It was a school night for f*ck sake. Madman.

What's funny is I seem to recall a radio interview on his 21st birthday and he stated that he's never drank before? His grandpa is the f****** Marlboro Man... Lookout!

• Upvote 1