Lamar Jackson: MERGED

Vudu

42 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Positional responsibility integrity“ is the most incel/misogynist/racist/Chik-fil-A eating/NHL fan/I want to speak to your manager/Dean Cain movie watching/white no-college crosstab-ass grievance terminology I’ve ever seen 

Fucc u

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, southtown24th said:

99.9% of people, both amateur and professional, have NO idea what is going to happen in the NFL Draft/have no idea what each player is going to become.

It's all guesswork and all pure speculation.

Discuss.

Gotta disagree. At least 50% of this board alone knew Q Williams wouldn't do much for us, and he hasn't. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

11 hours ago, T0mShane said:

“Positional responsibility integrity“ is the most incel/misogynist/racist/Chik-fil-A eating/NHL fan/I want to speak to your manager/Dean Cain movie watching/white no-college crosstab-ass grievance terminology I’ve ever seen 

Hey - Chick-fli-A has the best spicy chicken sandwich and I watch the NHL when the Rangers aren't at the Knicks level of futility. “Positional responsibility integrity“ is more of a - ahhh - no politics on this board.

Friend- former Coach Mangini said it best "you have many great young QBs who can run, but not many old ones."  His style takes its toll on the body and is prone to injury.  I am happy with Darnold.
I truly think Jackson is one of those guys in the right system with the right coaches and would not perform anywhere near as well outside of Baltimore.  I don't think the Browns regret taking Mayfield over him.  I really think this is the case of the Ravens getting the most out of a player's skill set.

Mangini?? I’ll trust Harbaugh’s insight any day thank you.

Of course there are lots of people that can do certain things, some are simply more exceptional than the rest.

Anyway, Balt went 5-11, 8-8, 9-7 and hadnt made the playoffs in 3 yrs.

(roughly equivalent to what Gase did in Miami
and Gase is a done nothing LOSER as a HC according to popular opinion)

Balt was 4-5 w/ Flacco last year. So LJ walked into a team that LOST MORE THAN WON for the last 3.5yrs.

And have gone 15-3 since.

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 2

One team getting progressively better, and another progressively worse are not by any measure "roughly equivalent".

Not to mention, Ryan Tannehill currently puts a rather massive hole in the argument you're clearly trying to make here.

The reality is that the two situations you are trying to describe here could not possibly have less to do with one another.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

How is it a myth?

Baltimore catered their entire offense around Lamar once he stepped in. That’s a fact.

Got rid of Marty Mornhinweg and promoted Greg Roman who has specialized in a read option offense going back to his days in San Fran working with Kaepernick.

What’s the point here, exactly?

More unadulterated Gase hate I'm guessing....

• Upvote 1