Sign in to follow this  
RutgersJetFan

Life is short, love your people while you can

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Lost a long-time friend to addiction today. Big brother to me in a bunch of ways. Guy had so much going for him and was beloved by a lot of good people. Well known in BJJ circles and was an absolute savage on the mats. Some of the most vicious submissions I have ever encountered. 

If you have struggles in life, please seek help and reach out to someone. People really do care no matter how isolated you feel. 

So sorry for your loss. As he was a big brother to you, I am sure you carry many of his lessons and traits and he will live through you in that manner.

Peace.

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Lost a long-time friend to addiction today. Big brother to me in a bunch of ways. Guy had so much going for him and was beloved by a lot of good people. Well known in BJJ circles and was an absolute savage on the mats. Some of the most vicious submissions I have ever encountered. 

If you have struggles in life, please seek help and reach out to someone. People really do care no matter how isolated you feel. 

Sorry for your loss. At least he’s at peace and won’t struggle anymore. 

13 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Ugh.  Truly sorry to hear that man.

And +1 on struggles.....There's no shame in asking for help.  We all need it sometimes.

Real men seek help, aren't afraid to ask for directions and go see their doctor.

sorry for your loss, had a cousin who died the same way....whenever I hear this song I think of him.

Hey Doug sorry to hear this, really sorry. So sad.