4 round Mock

More Cowbell

2 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Seeing Trey Adams, Creed Humphrey and Leatherwood all go right before us in the second round is devastating.

Especially Adams

Loved him two years ago, then he got wrecked by injuries. But to my knowledge he’s been healthy this year.

If he didn’t have the injury concerns, he’d be neck and neck with Thomas as the best OT in the draft.

If the draft actually fell this way and the Jets were picking 10th and Thomas, Wirfs, Juedy and Lamb were all off the board, I’d obviously try like hell to trade back a little, but if the pick has to be made I’m taking Tee.  Not ideal,  but given the options that’s who I would go with on November 30th, a mere 150 days from the draft.  

On 11/30/2019 at 8:18 AM, sec101row23 said:

If the draft actually fell this way and the Jets were picking 10th and Thomas, Wirfs, Juedy and Lamb were all off the board, I’d obviously try like hell to trade back a little, but if the pick has to be made I’m taking Tee.  Not ideal,  but given the options that’s who I would go with on November 30th, a mere 150 days from the draft.  

Higgins would work, but if it is me, I would be willing to reach a bit for Biadasz.  Likely starter for the next decade on the OL, and Wisconsin OL rarely ever bust. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Lith said:

Higgins would work, but if it is me, I would be willing to reach a bit for Biadasz.  Likely starter for the next decade on the OL, and Wisconsin OL rarely ever bust. 

To this point, that's what makes the game that Chase Young had against them earlier even more impressive. The rematch will be fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2019 at 10:29 AM, Lith said:

If it’s O-line or bust, then Wills from Alabama may be my guy.  He’s better than Leatherwood and a little better positional value than center.