Rata..tat..tat...tat defense, baldy breakdown

Jetstream

Nice to see Shepherd getting some love. I liked him more than 99% of the board last season. He stays low and didn’t get pushed around even though he only managed 15 tackles or so on the season.
Sometimes it takes a minute to get it all together guys. He’s still ascending IMO and Gregg Williams Andre Carter are doing a good job with him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Nice to see Shepherd getting some love. I liked him more than 99% of the board last season. He stays low and didn’t get pushed around even though he only managed 15 tackles or so on the season.
Sometimes it takes a minute to get it all together guys. He’s still ascending IMO and Gregg Williams Andre Carter are doing a good job with him.

Funny how him and Fatukasi are getting it done, and much more impact than Leonard Williams. Apparently they can handle the double teams ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Funny how him and Fatukasi are getting it done, and much more impact than Leonard Williams. Apparently they can handle the double teams

Agreed. I hope we’ve learned our lesson on top 15 DT’s in the first rd. We’ve chosen those guys more than any other team in the league I’d say. I hope we’re done with that crap. No reason to take a big fat defensive lineman that early. They can absolutely be had later.

And I hope that this lets guys know that even though we were promised immediate impact with Q, he still has a career ahead of him. Hes doing well in the run game and can absolutely improve and come on later in the passing game.
I’m happy Leo is gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1