Let’s go Cowboys tmrw

kevinc855

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup, bills having an epic collapse greatly increases our chances of sneaking in to the playoffs. A loss to the boys tomorrow would go a long way towards making it happen.

billy crystal yee haw GIF

and beating them last week of season

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

All I ask for is a win and we're in scenario last game of the season. If the Bills lose their next 4 games - which is entirely possible and the Jets somehow win our next 4 then the last game against Buffalo could be that win and we're in game. It didnt work out with Bowles and that game was the day I wrote off Bowles but I would love a second chance against them Bills!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup, bills having an epic collapse greatly increases our chances of sneaking in to the playoffs. A loss to the boys tomorrow would go a long way towards making it happen.

billy crystal yee haw GIF

They have to lose their last 5 to help the Jets.

I guess you already forgot all the playoff machine links I showed you just yesterday where the Jets and Bills finish 9-7 and make the playoffs.

I must have. I was being bashed for not believing the Lamar HOF talk. So we have to root for the Bills to finish 9-7??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bills losing at least 4 opens a lot of possibilities. Jets winning 5 is the most unlikely thing though.

I’ve done that thing a million times in last two weeks and I didn’t keep track of the one or two chances for the Jets to make it. No matter what we need all the teams we are competing with to lose. I’m just hoping for 5 wins. If we get in then I will be happy. If we don’t I will still be happy with the finish.

3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

I’ve done that thing a million times in last two weeks and I didn’t keep track of the one or two chances for the Jets to make it. No matter what we need all the teams we are competing with to lose. I’m just hoping for 5 wins. If we get in then I will be happy. If we don’t I will still be happy with the finish.

I don't know if you don't read responses or what but I showed you a crap load of scenarios yesterday. Seems like you either didn't look at them or forgot already.

I don't know if you don't read responses or what but I showed you a crap load of scenarios yesterday. Seems like you either didn't look at them or forgot already.

No matter how many you showed it’s still a 1% chance. I will worry about it when we have a 50/50 chance. Until then we need to win for next year and if playoffs happen then that’s great.