Sign in to follow this  
kevinc855

Let’s go Cowboys tmrw

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup, bills having an epic collapse greatly increases our chances of sneaking in to the playoffs. A loss to the boys tomorrow would go a long way towards making it happen.

billy crystal yee haw GIF

and beating them last week of season

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yup, bills having an epic collapse greatly increases our chances of sneaking in to the playoffs. A loss to the boys tomorrow would go a long way towards making it happen.

Let’s go boys 

All I ask for is a win and we're in scenario last game of the season. If the Bills lose their next 4 games - which is entirely possible and the Jets somehow win our next 4 then the last game against Buffalo could be that win and we're in game. It didnt work out with Bowles and that game was the day I wrote off Bowles but I would love a second chance against them Bills!

• Upvote 1

Well I mean a small yet unfortunate ankle sprain to Josh Allen wouldn't hurt our chances. 

If nothing else I want to be Jan position to knock the Bills out week 17

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to let even a glimmer of hope enter my thoughts for now.  If we're 7-7 and there's still a shot, I will ponder.  Until then, nope.  Not gonna do it.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

c'mon, when have the Jets ever let you down?

I keep the dates and times on a wall.

Image result for wall of numbers"

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@ Dal

vs. Bal

@ Pitt

@ NE

vs. NYJ

A loss at Dallas starts the avalanche, the Jets will just need to piss on the pile.

im gonna pee on you dave chappelle GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They have to lose their last 5 to help the Jets.

1 minute ago, DJF71 said:

They have to lose their last 5 to help the Jets.

I guess you already forgot all the playoff machine links I showed you just yesterday where the Jets and Bills finish 9-7 and make the playoffs.

I guess you already forgot all the playoff machine links I showed you just yesterday where the Jets and Bills finish 9-7 and make the playoffs.

I must have. I was being bashed for not believing the Lamar HOF talk. So we have to root for the Bills to finish 9-7??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

I must have. I was being bashed for not believing the Lamar HOF talk. So we have to root for the Bills to finish 9-7??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bills losing at least 4 opens a lot of possibilities. Jets winning 5 is the most unlikely thing though.

Bills losing at least 4 opens a lot of possibilities. Jets winning 5 is the most unlikely thing though.

I’ve done that thing a million times in last two weeks and I didn’t keep track of the one or two chances for the Jets to make it. No matter what we need all the teams we are competing with to lose. I’m just hoping for 5 wins. If we get in then I will be happy. If we don’t I will still be happy with the finish.

3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

I’ve done that thing a million times in last two weeks and I didn’t keep track of the one or two chances for the Jets to make it. No matter what we need all the teams we are competing with to lose. I’m just hoping for 5 wins. If we get in then I will be happy. If we don’t I will still be happy with the finish.

I don't know if you don't read responses or what but I showed you a crap load of scenarios yesterday. Seems like you either didn't look at them or forgot already.

I don't know if you don't read responses or what but I showed you a crap load of scenarios yesterday. Seems like you either didn't look at them or forgot already.

No matter how many you showed it’s still a 1% chance. I will worry about it when we have a 50/50 chance. Until then we need to win for next year and if playoffs happen then that’s great.

16 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

A big kick in the sack would be if the Jets did win all 5 but the Bills don't implode....That would be typical Jet fan torcher

4 hours ago, nycdan said:

If we're 7-7 and there's still a shot, I will ponder.  Until then, nope.  Not gonna do it.

let sanity prevail

1 hour ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

A big kick in the sack would be if the Jets did win all 5 but the Bills don't implode....That would be typical Jet fan torcher

still several possibilities if that happens, but the bills imploding opens the 2nd wildcard spot.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BRONX DUDE said:

HOW CAN YOU ROOT AGAINST NEW YORK'S ONLY TEAM ON THANKSGIVING?

Western NY is basically Ohio

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Western NY is basically Ohio

I’m in Canton Ohio right now....  it’s worse than much of Western NY.  What shlt hole. 

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I’m in Canton Ohio right now....  it’s worse than much of Western NY.  What shlt hole. 

Ohio is a pretty crappy state 

• Haha 1

I think i would rather have the Bills win and not need the last week of the season and let the Jets and the rest of the AFC fight for that last spot. Hoping the bills lose 5 seems way more unlikely.