Let’s go Cowboys tmrw

kevinc855

On 11/28/2019 at 3:06 AM, DJF71 said:

I must have. I was being bashed for not believing the Lamar HOF talk. So we have to root for the Bills to finish 9-7??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What on earth?? Why would you not believe that hype? RG3 took NFL by storm, why not LJ? NFL has already retired LJs #8 already, let alone HoF induction. 

• Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Cowboys suck - this is a team the both the Jets and Bills embarrassed - yet the amazing Pats needed bogus tripping calls to barely get by them..

Yes, the boys suck bad. More accurately it's Dak that sucks the big one. What a choke job. Two fumbles and what should have been two int's except for a phantom hand to the face call which negated Daks 2nd int.

The ref's tried real hard to give both the Jets game and the Bills game to the Boys. BS calls in game changing situations has become the norm.

Dak is a moron for turning down a 30m contact to hold out for 40M. That bum lost both games when any average QB would have kicked butt with the talent on that team.

Anyway, I hope Jerry gives Dak the huge contract as it will handicap the Boys going forward.

1 hour ago, Big_Slick said:

Yes, the boys suck bad. More accurately it's Dak that sucks the big one. What a choke job. Two fumbles and what should have been two int's except for a phantom hand to the face call which negated Daks 2nd int.

The ref's tried real hard to give both the Jets game and the Bills game to the Boys. BS calls in game changing situations has become the norm.

Dak is a moron for turning down a 30m contact to hold out for 40M. That bum lost both games when any average QB would have kicked butt with the talent on that team.

Anyway, I hope Jerry gives Dak the huge contract as it will handicap the Boys going forward.

Jerry will pay as he will convince himself that Garrett is holding Prescott back. I think Dak is basically Sanchez with a better supporting cast.. Amazingly, ALL of the teams in the NFC East suck so they still likely win the division because Wentz sucks too (people dont really realize it yet) and Giants and Washington are just lost. But Jerry just doesnt have the vision to realize that their offense is 95% their OL and Zeke and has almost nothing to do with Dak

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

If the main goal for any team is to win the Super Bowl, I wouldn’t give Prescott $4 a year much less $40Mill! The entire NY Mets franchise was bought for I think $20Mill in 1980.

Either this guy has awful representation or he thinks way too highly of himself.  4th Rd draft pick playing with a very stacked team around him from Day 1, he should be thanking his lucky stars, and take the stupid $30Mill offer and run with it like a thief in the night.  If he got drafted by the Jets at the exact same time?  He might be out of the league.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1