Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

Does Sam have a penchant for kissing sick chics?

  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 6
  • Butt Fumble 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slats said:

I’m gonna wait for the buttfumble brigade so I can pile on rather than get it started. 

Watch the press conference and then decide...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100% yes.  I also watched the practice today at 12:15 and EA was commenting on how Sam had a nice "snot missile" or "snot bullet" or something like that.  but yes, you could totally hear it in his voice during the PC, and how he kept "sniffling".

let's hope it's not another round of the "M" word....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

In the spirit of the Holiday Season, I just gave him a down vote

Bah Humbug

Butt Fumble from me.

  • Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Legend Killa7 said:

100% yes.  I also watched the practice today at 12:15 and EA was commenting on how Sam had a nice "snot missile" or "snot bullet" or something like that.  but yes, you could totally hear it in his voice during the PC, and how he kept "sniffling".

let's hope it's not another round of the "M" word....

Noooo....it never happened and no-one dare mention a bad word or thought about Sam

 

unless it's true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish we had a @T0mShane button that would work like the bat signal.  Once we click it then its just a matter of time that Tom would belittle the poor bastard for making a comment.

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

....and sucking dick on Sunday.

On the way through the parking lot?  Was it 36?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, prime21 said:

I wish we had a @T0mShane button that would work like the bat signal.  Once we click it then its just a matter of time that Tom would belittle the poor bastard for making a comment.

Haven't you heard everyone is done with @T0mShane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But I was told the Jets don't care about the fans and post any videos on the interwebz

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I wish we had a @T0mShane button that would work like the bat signal.  Once we click it then its just a matter of time that Tom would belittle the poor bastard for making a comment.

 

giphy.gif

I have to recuse myself from venereal disease joke threads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Larz said:


Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

He's definitely sniffling like crazy in this video. Looks swollen too but that might just be because he's got a fat head.

  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, T0mShane said:

I have to recuse myself from venereal disease joke threads 

At the current time or forever. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Larz said:


Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Sam pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

This was on TV last week, hadn’t watched it in probably 20 years. Still really funny. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

It’d be pretty awesome if Darnold was a huge cokehead and he actually misses a month out of every season for inpatient rehab.

USC gingers, man. Sometimes you get Carson Palmer, sometimes you get Marinovich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

Does Sam have a penchant for kissing sick chics?

He had a penchant for playing Sunday in a driving rainstorm outside in 40 degree weather and yes he is human and therefore absorbs germs, viruses, and / or infections the same as you I or anyone else including Joe Namath the womanizer who f***ed more women in the 1970's than any other living male.
 

Jeez already with the stupid mono

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

Does Sam have a penchant for kissing sick chics?

The game last week was in cold rain so maybe he caught a little bit of a cold. What I notice is when you catch any bug it normally takes a few days for the affects to come out. Hopefully it's only a head cold and nothing more since those you can alleviate any affects of for periods of 6-8 hours with medication. I do it all the time for work.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that he didn't sound good when I listened to his weekly interview on the Michael Kay show this week.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

The game last week was in cold rain so maybe he caught a little bit of a cold. What I notice is when you catch any bug it normally takes a few days for the affects to come out. Hopefully it's only a head cold and nothing more since those you can alleviate any affects of for periods of 6-8 hours with medication. I do it all the time for work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Women weaken autoimmune systems, Rock. 

^

Tom's rational for being voluntarily celibate, one of the few, the proud, the brave, self proclaimed nonInCel's

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

Does Sam have a penchant for kissing sick chics?

Eating at those random party buffets...

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's was probably snorting cocaine off the chicks ass after they left at 1230. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

100% yes.  I also watched the practice today at 12:15 and EA was commenting on how Sam had a nice "snot missile" or "snot bullet" or something like that.  but yes, you could totally hear it in his voice during the PC, and how he kept "sniffling".

let's hope it's not another round of the "M" word.... 

I would've thought, what with all the mono talk here this season, that everybody would know that this is physically impossible.

Once you have mono, you can't get it again.

It's probably just a cold, or even seasonal allergies. Slow your roll, folks.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Bah Humbug

Butt Fumble from me.

you got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...