Sammy Sick?

jetspenguin

45 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

He had a penchant for playing Sunday in a driving rainstorm outside in 40 degree weather and yes he is human and therefore absorbs germs, viruses, and / or infections the same as you I or anyone else including Joe Namath the womanizer who f***ed more women in the 1970's than any other living male.

Jeez already with the stupid mono

Never mentioned mono........I said he looks like he is sick again....coincidentally after it's reported that he got drunk and tipped out with a chic. It was half joke and half truth.

24 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

They’re called volcels, you doofy boomer

I didn't like that when I typed it, I didn't know it was a thing either I guess you'd have to be married to have looked into it eh?

And not a boomer u dickbag, I'm much closer to a millenial ty very much

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

Youre off the tank for Tua bandwagon?

I clearly said Sam Darnold had the remaining games to fix things and I hoped he would or the NY JETS would have a decision to make. 

Clearly you know this but fault to mention it. 

Never was on the Tua bandwagon Joe Burrow is so much better. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

Does Sam have a penchant for kissing sick chics?

For what he is being paid he needs to be clinically dead before I'd accept a drop off in performance.

They'll load him up with something and send him out there.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

I just saw Sam's press conference and I'd swear he sounded like he was coming down with something. Did anyone else notice that? I hope that wild night after the last win doesn't have a lasting impact. 

There is no way a 22 year old is still feeling the effects of a night out on Wednesday after a Sunday game.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jetspenguin said:

5B0A9833-E2C2-4DF1-AB47-87D8C0F34388.gif

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, LockeJET said:

He's was probably snorting cocaine off the chicks ass after they left at 1230. 

Im Jealous! No really he played all day in the cold and rain then he went out drinking half the night and then coke of the chicks butt - Yeah he's a mess still recovering from his overnight cold but recovery period from a long night of rutting is about 5 days so he will be good by game time Sunday!