Rob123

Quinnen Williams TRADE

1 minute ago, Rob123 said:

I didn't realize you were in charge around here.  Trust  me the  Post  is  not meant for stupid people, so I am glad you claim to ignore me.   Although, you reading and commenting on what I said is the opposite of ignoring someone.  This is what makes it so clear you are  an idiot.

You are so stupid that at this point in your pathetic life you do not know the definition of the word ignore.  I am not ignoring  you because I think you are so stupid, that  it should be pointed out to everyone.

Now let me ask do you have your own computer at group home or do you share  one?

So you’re saying people that can’t afford their own computers are beneath you?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

No, I am saying someone who likely has limited internet because their content must be monitored while living in a group home is an idiot. 

Really, do you have issues.  I said the guy was an idiot- where did I say anything about anyone being above or below anyone.  You have issues if that is what you took from that and I am 100% serious.  Where on earth did you get that?  You are nuts.

So you’re calling him an idiot but also the same as you?

3 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

To be clear- I don't like you and don't want to interact with you.  I have no respect for you either so just move on from my posts.  You might think you have some authority but you don't.  There is nothing  you can do to me on a Jets message  board so the idea I would refrain from saying anything because  you might not like it is ridiculous.  Look yourself in the mirror and realize you are the type of person to stick your nose into an argument two people are having  on a message board.  You have so little to do you  involve yourself in others arguments.

You can’t monitor me this an internet message board. Look yourself in the mirror and realize that you’re the type of person that tries to police my involvement in an open discussion on this internet message board.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

Wow you're clever.  I tell you- boy am I  impressed by your wit and intellect.  The saddest part is you are clearly in the forum and it actually took you time to think of that comment.  You are pushing 60 and that is the best you can come up with?

Let me guess- your next response will be "I know you are but what  am I" or are you going to say the jerk store called?  Someone with your cutting  edge wit and intellect really should come up with something better.  

I bet your therapist and treating doctor would call this progress.  Instead of getting involved in others  arguments you started one of your own.

Yes this immature exchange is sad but what is sadder is the fact this guy will sit and think of a comeback and then post it two days later.  Two people are arguing on a nameless message board and this idiot  kdels has nothing better to do but get involved.

Is this two days later?

• Haha 1

Just now, Rob123 said:

No he and I were having an exchange and would have moved on. You decided to involve yourself and added nothing to the situation.  Dude- how is not liking you policing anything?  I am making it clear I have no respect for you and can care less what you think- ignore me and don't respond.  If you are that pathetic that you want to interact with someone who says they don't want to hear from you, then you have a screw loose in the head.

Do you even know what policing means?  Look at your response.  Sometimes you can have fun fighting if a person is clever.  You are clearly not and the type of guy who stays very quiet in public because they are afraid of getting beaten up.

Seriously- I responded to someone I view as a loser and you- who I don't  know from Adam and who the other guy probably does not know either- decided to get  involved.

I also responded to someone I view as a loser.

1 minute ago, Rob123 said:

And how long did it take?  Let  me ask you- in your life have you  ever been on a date?

Notice how he is keeping it alive but can't come up with  any type of comeback.

The beauty of this is that in a fraction of your words I’m much more satisfied with my results.

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm just going to go ahead and say what many of us are thinking. This is a giant block of ish that no one wants to read.

It’s mostly ish. 

In less words:

QW feels bust-like because he hasn’t performed up to expectations. If we can trade first rounders for him that’s great and helps us build around Darnold.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

Yeah ok- I am sure self satisfaction is something your very familiar with after all the practice.

Yes, succeeding for myself is a thing I am proud of. 
Why did you claim I was 60?

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

If this thread were a movie it would be Battlefield Earth.

Holy ****... this was so good.

5 hours ago, Rob123 said:

Enough.  I just assumed 62 was your birth  year.

Lol

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company