Rob123

Quinnen Williams TRADE

4 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

To be clear- I don't like you and don't want to interact with you.  I have no respect for you either so just move on from my posts.  You might think you have some authority but you don't.  There is nothing  you can do to me on a Jets message  board so the idea I would refrain from saying anything because  you might not like it is ridiculous.  Look yourself in the mirror and realize you are the type of person to stick your nose into an argument two people are having  on a message board.  You have so little to do you  involve yourself in others arguments.

Posts screed on a public messageboard. Tells others they have no right to get involved.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I give you two more weeks here, tops. Enjoy’em.

Wait until the scotch comes out after thanksgiving dinner. He may not make it to the pumpkin pie tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, phill1c said:

Seriously...

The Jets should trade the guy they just drafted?!

for not playing at an elite level by his 11th game?!

LOL

Oh, right, they should also trade their pro bowl safety because he's a trash talker and rarely [frequently] has impact on games.

At the same time the board was in a depression for a week after Dortch poached from practice squad. Nobody loves their JAGS and sub-JAGS more than Jets fans.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, phill1c said:

It's called being a fan. You should try it, but just not with this team.

Yeah, denigrating our elite players like Revis, Martin and Gastineau for absurd reasons while worshiping our JAGs makes one a “real fan.”

4 hours ago, phill1c said:

Why is it so important to you that Quinnen Williams be horrible?

Come again?

You’d think patience would be a hallmark of Jets fans given what we have been through.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

We can't change where he was picked.  We can only look from this point forward.  He's here and he's not going anywhere anytime soon so the hope has to be that we see improvement and progress over the final stretch of the season and that he can take a big step next year.  What did Fats and Sheppard do last year?  Some guys don't take that leap until they've been through a full 12 months cycle in the NFL.

Q looks like a prime candidate to benefit from a full year of an NFL strength and conditioning program.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Lower picked guys are developmental players who need time to get good.  The 3rd overall pick in the league should be damn good day one.  Especially when the team has massive holes all over the roster.

the only justification for picking a DT at 3 when you have no hole there is that the guy is going to be very very good almost immediately.

This can all be true—and it is—but trading Q now still makes no sense.

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It for sure does if the rumoured blockbuster package of picks is correct.

We need two olineman, a CB an olb pass rusher and a Wr.  As it is now we pick abut 10th.  If you can channel picks if they are good enough you sho0uld do it imo, yes i know there are cap implications.

There is no blockbuster package for Q. Look at what he has and hasn’t done this year. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company