Rob123

Quinnen Williams TRADE

We get it dude....you want to trade him.  I think some are extremely paranoid that he is Leo Williams 2.0.  Can we give the kid time?  He hasn’t been bad despite what some claim. He has dealt with injuries too.    Personally I would of been happy with Allen but I was absolutely fine with drafting Williams.  They aren’t trading the number 3 pick after 1 season so you might as well deal with it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Just now, southparkcpa said:

Jesus.... this thread makes me want to vomit. Yes, trade a rookie 3rd round pick after 11 games or so.  that sounds brilliant. 

Exactly.  Unfortunately there is a good amount of fans who agree.  Any pick of Mike Maccagnan is gonna be polarizing which I think is ridiculous.  The guy did an overall bad job but he got some things right to be fair.  But the fact that people want to trade a young and talented kid after a handful of games is insane

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

lol

The trade deadline has passed so the earliest they could trade him is after 1 season lol

Just now, Rob123 said:

No but if the Jets get a first rounder  as Miami did they will be a better team with whoever they take with the pick than they  are with Williams.

How do you know that?  There is no way you could say that know...too small of sample size.  Again they aren’t trading him after 1 year UNLESS somebody offers a monster package or something 

7 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

We'd be lucky to get a 2nd rounder. It was a ill advised, luxury pick and sealed Macc's fate. I don't see JD trading him despite the OL being a mess. But you never know.  I'd do it for a mid 1st round pick and take that center Bladiz. QW is more Leo than Mean Joe Green or Warren Sapp.

How about we give the kid more than half a season before declaring him anything?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company