Happy Thanksgiving

14 in Green

18 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I hope every one of you will be sitting around a table tomorrow surrounded by family and/or loved ones. I also hope every one of you can take a minute tomorrow and realize all you have to be thankful for.

Tonight however, I want you to know I’m thankful to have “met” all of you.

This is a fun place to come hang out and spend time talking with others who love this team. Whether we are arguing, joking, or agreeing, we should all remember, in the end,  we are on the same side. We root for the same team.

I enjoy every one of you, each one brings something unique to this table. So tonight, let’s look around and be thankful for each other also.

This place wouldn’t be the same without you.

You're a good guy. Same to you 14. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

May everyone get WASTED tonight, the biggest bar night of the year!

I don’t think I was ever without a hangover on Thanksgiving from age 18 until the year I got married.

I knew I wasn’t a kid anymore the first time I didn’t go out and get wasted on this night.

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Gif of @joewilly12 when he sees the turducken is all spread eagle tomorrow:

7A4CD597-8FF3-4F84-9AB6-40FBEF3F93AC.gif

Tomorrow is your birthday right, turkey day........Whats on the menu at your 1/2 br studio apartment/shared bath a turkey hungry man TV dinner cooked on the radiator or are you schlepping it to the homeless shelter free dinner and coat drive. 

• Haha 2

I'm celebrating Pilgrim's Day by working 16 hours. I'll be thankful for that holiday check ?

Hopefully everyone enjoys their day tomorrow. Stuff your face full of whatever food you have.

And please, don't drink & drive like a moron. If you're going to get frat boy wasted, get an Uber

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I hope every one of you will be sitting around a table tomorrow surrounded by family and/or loved ones. I also hope every one of you can take a minute tomorrow and realize all you have to be thankful for.

This is a fun place to come hang out and spend time talking with others who love this team. Whether we are arguing, joking, or agreeing, we should all remember, in the end,  we are on the same side. We root for the same team.

I enjoy every one of you, each one brings something unique to this table. So tonight, let’s look around and be thankful for each other also.

Great Post.  I know we have had some disagreements in the past and joking around.  But you are a very good poster and I hope you are your Family Have a Great and a Healthy Holiday!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Great Post.  I know we have had some disagreements in the past and joking around.  But you are a very good poster and I hope you are your Family Have a Great and a Healthy Holiday!!!

Thanks you too. You’re a good guy 723. No two people are going to agree all the time.

The key to a place like this is to talk things out, and not hold grudges. You have those two down pat, that’s why we’re friends.

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Amateur night. 

It’s kind of a fun night though if you’re returning to where you grew up. Most people do for Thanksgiving, and when you’re young, it’s a great night to meet up with the gang you grew up with in a local watering hole.

I had some great nights on the Wednesday before turkey day.

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Thanks you too. You’re a good guy 723. No two people are going to agree all the time.

The key to a place like this is to talk things out, and not hold grudges. You have those two down pat, that’s why we’re friends.

Appreciate that.  Also Enjoy the game tomorrow if you are watching.  Hopefully the Cowboys win which would help the Jets out AND put my father in a good mood(a jersey guy who is a die hard Cowboy fan lol)

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

It’s kind of a fun night though if you’re returning to where you grew up. Most people do for Thanksgiving, and when you’re young, it’s a great night to meet up with the gang you grew up with in a local watering hole.

I had some great nights on the Wednesday before turkey day.

I agree. 

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Well said.

• Upvote 1

Happy Thanksgiving to all, both my family posting here and extended family.  We can disagree and fight like a real family but when it comes down to it we're here because we actually like each other's company and opinions. Enjoy everyone

And to my son, I'll see you in a few short hours! 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I enjoy every one of you, each one of you brings something unique to this table. So tonight, let’s  look around and be thankful for each other also.

someone needs a hug???:)  or maybe break 80 ?  Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

• Upvote 1

Seems Jet fans are back in a good mood after stepping away from the edge. I kept telling everyone to chill out, Sam was OK, Gase was OK & that we had a tough start, too many early injuries, some holes JD needs to fill & it was going to take time. 2 more wins, 6-7, after incredible bad luck is a miracle. 

Enjoy the games, cheer for Dallas (tough I know), and remember, no politics & enjoy your families. Happy Thanksgiving ? to all. 

• Upvote 1