Thanksgiving day games thread...

Beerfish

40 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Chicago has a weapon and has the balls to use him as they should in patterson running the kick back...

We have an unknown 3rd stringer starting for the Lions today so we shall see how Falk awful he is ..... or is it all Gase?  Stay tuned!

You mean all third stringers have the same talent?

Luke Falk was cut in September and no team has signed him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

31 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

You mean all third stringers have the same talent?

Luke Falk was cut in September and no team has signed him.

Gase had him in miami, gase brought him here, gase said he knew the offense better than anyone else.

simain and falk looked bad, darnold looked not good until he essentially  walked into gases offense and told him half his plays sucked.

A half dozen or more teams have gone to 2nd/3rd.unknown guys and the offense looks functional to better, it seems only falk in the whole league is so bad he drags the team down.

13 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think the transferable lesson from this game as it relates to Gase-truthing, is that a lot of coaches and players look awesome if the left tackle can block and those same coaches and players look like sh*t if the left tackle is Edoga’d

Or that it's probably not a good idea to trade an entire offensive line's worth of draft picks for a quarterback who is only expected to go as far as his offensive line takes him.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Gase had him in miami, gase brought him here, gase said he knew the offense better than anyone else.

simain and falk looked bad, darnold looked not good until he essentially  walked into gases offense and told him half his plays sucked.

A half dozen or more teams have gone to 2nd/3rd.unknown guys and the offense looks functional to better, it seems only falk in the whole league is so bad he drags the team down.

We are on a three game winning streak where Darnold has looked the best of his career. I like Gase.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Now that Gardner Minshew and Kyle Allen have gone to sh*t, my Canadian homeboy was lurking for a David Blough. 

I feel your pain. I have 6 QBs on my fantasy team: Cam, Stafford, Minshew, Driskel, Danny Dimes, and Mariota. I am a Big Macc level GM.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1