So frustrating

Mo Lew

Just now, New York Mick said:

They shouldn’t panic because they’ll still make the playoffs in a terrible division but they should panic about the first time they’re going to play cause they’re going to destroy them. 

I get that, but they can have continual mediocre play and still have meaningful games late into the season. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Mo Lew said:

To see the post game crew talk about how the cowboys shouldn’t panic. They’re 6-6 and still in the drivers seat for the division. 

If the Jets are 6-6 they’re already eliminated cause if the friggen Pats. I hate the Pats, just hate them.

Not really a roll with the punches kinda guy are ya.

1 hour ago, Mo Lew said:

If the Jets are 6-6 they’re already eliminated cause if the friggen Pats. I hate the Pats, just hate them.

The end is near. That pig is ripe for the slaughter and yes I know posters have been saying that for five years but now it's true. No matter how much Belicheat cheats Cindy is toast and both will fade away, if not next year then most certainly the season after.

Just when JD has built the Jets with a solid foundation and a few luxury players, WR1, Edge or shutdown CB1. The ref's will not be able to call enough BS penalties to compensate for the cheats* poor play against quality teams like the Jets and Bills. The AFCE will be ours for the taking.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Mo Lew said:

To see the post game crew talk about how the cowboys shouldn’t panic. They’re 6-6 and still in the drivers seat for the division. 

To put it in perspective, the Giants are closer to winning their division than we are.

11 hours ago, Barkus said:

More frustrated that we lost bills in game 1. Could be 5-6 and still alive for playoffs.

Agreed.  Between that and losses to bad Miami and Jacksonville teams, this season is a lost opportunity.  There are reasons for it.  In a way it is frustrating, but encouraginag at the same time.  Will have to see how the rest of the season plays out, but team appears to be coming together, Darnold playing well, young CBs emerging.  A lot to be encouraged about over these last few weeks, but a lost opportunity nontheless.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mo Lew said:

You are correct it's frustrating, but on the same token, it's easier to make the final wild card seeding in the AFC. 

Just now, EdReed22 said:

Even though I dislike the Bills. Their fans have suffered as much as we have. It's nice to see their fans see their team make the playoffs. Man can you imagine the snow in January in Buffalo if a traveling team has to play there? The pats will need help from the zebras.

I agrre, but in all likelihood the Bills will be a 5th seed and on the road.

NFC East - Worst Division in the NFL in 2019?

Jets Fans may not like it (or will stick their heads in the sand over it), but the Bills are a pretty darn good team in 2019 led by a pretty darn good QB.

As usual, the AFC Eat is two contenders (the Pats and someone else) and two afterthoughts (this year us and the Phins).  Par for the course in the Pats Era.

With that said, while the Pats Defense is spectacular this year, their O is meh.  The Brady Era may in fact be nearing it's end.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Drums said:

Giants got in at 8-8 one year. The NFC east is pathetic. Our division would be just as easy to make the playoffs if it weren’t for those bastards in Bahston. 

In 2010 the Seahawks won the division at 7-9 and knocked the 11-5 Saints out of the playoffs in the first game..

14 hours ago, Rolloffjet said:

I’m more frustrated with the bills win. 

9-3 and boy do they look competent. Allen is their guy and they have a sound foundation built around him. Buffalo finally hired the right people. Idc who they have played because they can only play their set schedule but the Bills are legit. The Jets can be legit too but they are ahead of us and it’s clear as the record is.

the Patriots will not be the problem in a year or two.

The Bills will.(PS. They’re still FAR more beatable than NE)

14 hours ago, Big_Slick said:

The end is near. That pig is ripe for the slaughter and yes I know posters have been saying that for five years but now it's true. No matter how much Belicheat cheats Cindy is toast and both will fade away, if not next year then most certainly the season after.

Just when JD has built the Jets with a solid foundation and a few luxury players, WR1, Edge or shutdown CB1. The ref's will not be able to call enough BS penalties to compensate for the cheats* poor play against quality teams like the Jets and Bills. The AFCE will be ours for the taking.

Counting chickens before the eggs hatch always works out wonderfully for Jets fans.

• Haha 1

Unfortunate for any team in any sport with a "dynasty" franchise to contend with

Although it would not be economically feasible, but it would have been nice to reorder the divisions each year by place in the standings (1st place division to 4th place division). It would give fans of the lesser teams chances for pennant races and actual home playoff games

• Upvote 1