I get to interview Avery Williamson, need JetNation's help

bla bla bla

Avery Williamson has been working with a company called CoStar for about the last 8 months or so, their head of marketing reached out to me about doing a FanCast with him in December. Basically you submit a question and then you talk face to face via video chat to ask the question to your favorite sports stars. They don't have too many stars as of yet but kinda cool.

Anyway the question I asked was "With the new CBA coming up what are some things you'd like to see removed or added" I'm not sure if they'll actually let him answer that or if I'll have to structure the question differently so he doesn't get in trouble with the NFLPA. They just reached back out to me and asked me for a play that I'd like to have Avery breakdown, so that is where JetNation comes in.

Is there a play that you'd like to get some clarity on or maybe what the mindset may have been when called?

I don't think it needs to be exclusively an Avery Williamson play, he may be able to break down any defensive play. 

Some possible other questions.. "Are you upset with the amount of penalties? Do you think Offensive Lineman should wear oven mitts to eliminate Holding Penalties?"

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

36 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I want to know, how much do you think would your presence would make? I love Avery and his playing abilities. I think Jets would be substantially better with AW on the field. But I want to hear it from the horse's mouth.

I'm curious to see how candid he is haha I think it's going to be me and 2 other people asking questions so I'll have to see how much time I get to hog up haha

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Larz said:

“ does Jamal read jetnation”?

My brother had paid him to do a birthday video for me last summer. He mentioned JetNation in that video. I think it was posted in my birthday thread. So Avery at least knows about the site.  :)

• Upvote 3

I'm curious to see how candid he is haha I think it's going to be me and 2 other people asking questions so I'll have to see how much time I get to hog up haha

I serioisly like the question about his dealing with the injury and what his role is, and what it’s like to work with the young guys.
That’s my vote.
This is really awesome man. Let us know when it’s out

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

What do you think of how Neville and Cashman have played in your absence?  Are you surprised that the Jets lead the NFL in run defense this year, especially without yourself and CJ Moseley? 

What do you feel you would have contributed to the current Jets defense had you not gotten injured?

• Upvote 1