### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Except it isn't Marty McFly.

I know. I am going to be out all day tomorrow and don't think I will be back for midnight. We changed the game day rule a few weeks ago, so the game thread is up early. I edited the confusing reference in the first post though.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I would really like to see Bell get 100+ yards on the ground. I know run blocking isn't a strength for this offensive line. But the Bengals are last in run defense. Time to have Bell put up some monster numbers.

He’s looking good so far on our first two drives today Max. That 42 yard TD run he had after Jamal forced the Dalton fumble was one to remember.

Edit just saw the post above this that you made. Damn, what game am I watching?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, 14 in Green said:

He’s looking good so far on our first two drives today Max. That 42 yard TD run after he had after Jamal forced the Dalton fumble was one to remember.

Nice, that's the spirit.  :)

How about Alabama yesterday? Amazing lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

I know. I am going to be out all day tomorrow and don't think I will be back for midnight. We changed the game day rule a few weeks ago, so the game thread is up early. I edited the confusing reference in the first post though.

shoot you should have left that in..  I was looking forward to all the posts tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

shoot you should have left that in..  I was looking forward to all the posts tomorrow.

I am already going to get yelled at enough because BP started the game thread on game day only rule years ago. BP seems to have stopped posting, so we can throw out his rules now lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I don't think they let you have a laptop in solitary.

Didn't realize that is where he went.  :)

He still reads this stuff so maybe he will jump back in and post. To yell at me for jinxing the Jets of course.

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

No Same Old Jets letdowns.  The Bengals are the worst team in the NFL.  Crush them.  

It would be such a jet thing to do to lose this game lol.

With Darnold beachum and Hewitt all ago I think they have enough talent around them to not do the unthinkable and lose.