### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, T0mShane said:

Troy Aikman has been calling this out all season. The refs are absolutely destroying games every week, and for no reason. 

He’s the only one. Every other chickensh*t analyst says “wow, another costly penalty. It’s a close call but the lineman didn’t need to do that.” stfu

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Right. This stuff needs to stop already. It’s virtually impossible to label anyone a bust in the middle of their first season. Sure you can guess and have a 50% chance of being right but it’s just silly to do.

I guess 50/50 odds are good enough to motivate complaining. emoji3.pngemoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Listen back in the day on JI.com our butcher with a bowling ball guy picked like 3 rd overall went through his whole training camp without a single mention in the press. Imagine a  top 5 pick with zero comments all summer long.

so, before the season started i started a thread calling him a bust. Madness ensued.....

loo what happened to dwayne.

im telling you, you can rationalize it all u want but QW is at least most likely a bust

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, PS17 said:

He’s the only one. Every other chickensh*t analyst says “wow, another costly penalty. It’s a close call but the lineman didn’t need to do that.” stfu

The two blocking in the back calls and that holding call weren’t even on blocks that factored into the play

• Post of the Week 1