Maxman

### Jets \ Bengals -- The Official Game Thread ###

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

And you need to drop that Brady thing and go back to Julie Newmar Catwoman pics, my man.

😉

You have good taste my friend.  Very good taste.

• Haha 1

Jeez.  Bengals are winless?  Ouch.  Maybe sometimes it better not to have an NFL team.

You cant telk me qe are not better than the Bengals.  If this team can't execute against them we really are losers.  

Why the hell is Gase calling for Bell to cut inside?  This sh*tty OL can't make those kind of blocks with the hesitation kind of running he does.  We haven't all friggin' year.  Montgomery and Powell do better pounding that sh*t.   We are coming up two short on every down.

• Upvote 1

If Gase comes out with that same "just one of those days" faces I think I am gunna kick the TV in.

Just now, jetspenguin said:

The Berrios miss was ALL on the wr...not even a debate there.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

That throw was fine.  Who the hell says it was on Sam?

• Upvote 1

Every pressure you bring Adams he gets picked up by an extra blocker... the same thing happened last week for a first down throw.  They are exposing your secondary... bring that late safety bltiz doesn't do sh*t.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Nice a little luck... I always like a little luck..

When we run inside twice and then throw a slant to the TE two yards short of the first... every f-ing series?  And that's exactly what's coming.

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Where is Crowdah?

Yeah.  Where is Crowder... he wasn't on the IR earlier this week.  At least I don't think so.

Jeez... at least challenge them.  We are going for ATC when they pick up everything we do...

Can see why Dalton can kill Williams, may not make the best decisions but he makes quick throws.. So you know, that kind of negates William's strategy.

• Upvote 1

What's the use of bringing the house if you can't close the pocket.  I don't understand that... pressure is only as good if you can't cover you're deficiencies.  F-ing bonkers!

Jeez.  Mixon went right up the middle.  He actually waited when he could have gone right and scored even easier.  What a sh*t team we are.

Darnold made some great throws in that drive.  We should be down by more.  But I hope Douglas drop half these JAGS... this team is playing like s___.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Mayfield is injured 

Can we keep that in another thread.  Bad enough I got to watch this sh*t.... I got to hear about that jackass?

• Upvote 2

I don't buy that Dalton is wearing us out.  His receivers are pretty decent and a local HS QB could hit some of those post to the TE.  The coverage is so bad we are making Dalton look like Namath.  That's why we are down.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

No pass rush and they’re not blitzing.  

Some of our players look like bowling pins in coverage.  It's pathetic.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TNJet said:

Please let the Jets win today...and please let Baker have a broken right thumb.

You can hate them.  You can hope they get busted for unpaid child support or get beat up in a brawl.  But don't hope they get injured on the field.  Man.  Only guy I've ever done that to is Tom Shady.  But he's the antichrist.

• Post of the Week 1

I have never said it up to this point.  But Macc was worse than Idzik.... no way 5 years of draft picks should be this bad.

• Upvote 4

Have to say... Williams is dedicating more guys to the pass.  But only so much he can do.  Still amazed we are only down by this much.

• Upvote 1

NFL has totally let the refs interpret the rules however they want.  This league is a joke. 

Wouldn't be surprised if an NFL gambling ring is exposed connected to the refs at some point... similar to the Tim Donaghy's scandal.  Some of this sh*t just makes absolutely no sense to anybodies eyes.

• Upvote 2

Seriously, I can't blame some are blaming this on Sam.  He's got literally one decent target he can rely on now that Crowder is out.  What is he supposed to do.... block for himself?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Calling penalties, often late, away from the ball, that have no impact on the play. Either that's incompetence or....something else? 

Big Picture, today; big market Jets giving points on the road with slim playoff chances against an 0-11 home dog. Much as I don't like it, unlikely this game really has any playoff impact. Not many eyeballs on this game nationwide. Figures to be a close game, getting points even better if you can shade things for the Bengals a bit. 

It doesn't even have to be something that would alert the tin foil hat brigade.  What was the line on the game?  Did you see Donaghey's interview? It can literally be ANYTHING.  He didn't even make bets on big games... it was on ones that people weren't paying attention to.

• Upvote 2

Man.  Interior line has gotten progressively worse. DL totally took a bath today.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company